or Connect

Posts by cmd06

That is unusual because the Comfort model fit somewhat more snug than the regular Craftsmans which I have in 8.5G. I too wear 9.5D in most shoes. Unless you're willing to take a loss selling them, I suggest buying a thick aftermarket insole and wearing thick socks. Perhaps they'll slip less. The shipping back to Australia will be expensive.
Thank you very much. You've no idea how relieved I now feel haha.
Does cleaning AE shell cordovan with a damp cloth leave color on the towel? Forgive me if this has already been discussed, but I already searched. Here is a picture of my towel after wiping my Dalton in burgundy shell. How worried should I be? The left top rectangle was with water sprinkled, the right top rectangle was just dry wiping. This is the second time I''m cleaning these shoes in a year. I don't know if I'm removing the dye. I thought a slightly damp wipe was...
I am an 8.5G as well so your offer is quite tempting. Unfortunately, I already have suede chukkas in that shade of tan. I'd like to see pictures of Dusty Brown #66 and Mid Brown #24 in suede with denim/chinos. I think those would make a nice 4th pair.
Are the ones in the middle the "Dusty Brown #66" in suede leather? Or, are they "Mid Brown #24"?There are new colors this season such as Chocolate #8, Nutmeg QH. and Bone #5. I wish this brand did a better marketing job of taking more boot pictures of these rare colors.
That's a good breakdown. I would get the first boot in your list if they fit right. As a lover of chelsea boots, that configuration is the hardest to find (and oh so sleek which works well with dress pants and dark denim jeans for a smart outfit). My third pair of RMWs will be the Macquaries or the Stockman buckle boots.Craftsmans are a dime a dozen in Australia imo (just walking around, I noticed a lot of chisel toe chelsea boots but no idea if they were RMW). The B555,...
Actually, they are Craftsman boots with the brass screwed soles. It's remarkable how sleek they look without that lip. They fit much tighter than standard Craftsmans; knowing what I know now I would choose the normal Goodyear sole instead of the screwed one since that may be why they feel cramped. Notice the toe is chiseled whereas the Macquarie is the classic and relatively rare narrow-round toe. The Macquarie would appear very close to the black ones on the far right. I...
I have 4 chelsea boots, 2 of which are RMW. One pair is Chestnut yearling while the other is Tan (#36) veal calf. I'd love to hear any opinions on whether to get a pair in Dark Tan (#13) or not since I already have a medium brown pair (although they are somewhat red).
I'm frustrated because I realized today that my second pair of MTO Craftsman (on the common B543 last with screwed leather soles and veal calf) fit much tighter compared to the same size and same last for the yearling leather boots with Goodyear welted soles. The toe box is too small in width, and whenever my foot bends as I walk, that crease just below the plastic toe stiffener digs into my skin. I don't know if the tight toe box and painful crease is because of the veal...
Hey Silent Speaker, don't worry because I had the same anxiety as you did regarding screwed soles. I had a Vibram protective sole installed over my screwed soles because it would cost $100 USD for round-trip shipping and another $50 for a factory resole? It made no sense not to protect the screwed soles given that no one knows how to resole them other than RMW's factory.It cost $20 for the Vibram sole and another $2 for the toe tap because of my stride. The Vibram sole...