or Connect

Posts by Abraxis

Got my attachment side zips. I have a pretty decent collection at this point, but I don't there's a single pair of anything I have that fits me this well and is this perfect in shape/execution and dare I say construction? Good job Attachment!
Quote: Originally Posted by mikeeeey Flat Head x Take5] Samurai x Take 5 Nice shirts! I recently picked up two flathead flatlock shirts and the 2x rjbxflatheadxse shirts. <3 flathead loopwheeling so insanely thick, substantial, plush, soft and dense.
Quote: Originally Posted by eckblk If you guys are going the F&B route, please check out the basic buttero workout- It's solid with fantastic shape/design. OR scour SZ's b&s for some ridiculous deals but, do your hw on sizing first . Buttero B1011 Boot Size up 1-2 sizes for Guidi. Yeah I'm probably a large US8.5 and eckblk is a small US8.5. I have two pairs of guidi that I wear regularly a size 42 combat boots and a size 43 ankleboot....
Yeah in general I've always found your posts to be reasonable sounding and informative whereas I found Jude (Admin of head-fi) to be a money-grubbing opportunist even in person and I'd met him several times, so maybe your huddler experience will be much better! He would give preferential treatment to sponsors who posted and would ban/threaten people who linked to competing headphone forums. I think you are much more even handed in your moderation. It will be interesting...
For whatever reason I saw the huddler thread on MC first even though I never go there. Here's a copy of what I posted there: Not to be a hater or anything, but my old addiction prior to style forums, head-fi (head-fi.org) switched over to huddler and it became totally crappy. My understanding is that huddler took over head-fi and now manages its sponsorships and gets a cut of that income. It also promises to do SEM/SEO and drive traffic up and profits up. I could be...
Not to be a hater or anything, but my old addiction prior to style forums, head-fi (head-fi.org) switched over to huddler and it became totally crappy. My understanding is that huddler took over head-fi and now manages its sponsorships and gets a cut of that income. It also promises to do SEM/SEO and drive traffic up and profits up. I could be wrong and I don't know that that's the case here. They brought in a lot of low quality sponsors which weren't on board before and...
Probably going to need some for my donkey derbies. Since I sized up to 43.5. Need to locate these super feet!
Quote: Originally Posted by Synthese How old is it? The girl I'm dating has a shiba (girl) that's just over 1 and it's a fucking terror. That's sad times. My buddy has a shiba inu that's probably 2-3 years now also a girl. He picked her because she was a little bit runty of the litter but seemed damned laidback and non-territorial which I know is rare for that breed. Chillest dog I know. Stoic. Basically down to just quitely stand there,...
I kinda want a jil international klein blue suit. With latest round of markdowns might need to find it. If anyone has some leads in size 40 sports coat and probably 32/34 in pants holler at me That's the blue used in the lining of this jacket.
Quote: Originally Posted by macuser3of5 We need more of this in the world: ...Where2cop similar jawns? I am eying those Kane joints but $$$$ The bottom right one is a little vaginal. I approve.