or Connect

Posts by Abraxis

On the contrary. I don't hate rick owens. I just picked up some of his OG dunks heavily used even though they probably will disintegrate the moment I step outside my apartment in them. Will take them to my cobbler and tell him to do whatever it takes to make them last. Also have some black gleam geos. Want some swinger shorts/cropped pants at some point too for comfort reasons. I just don't think someone should buy Rick Owens and have much of an expectation of quality...
Hrm not really digging it.. I would love to have this jacket. Pants and shorts in the other looks are nice too.
Sure it's no YSL or whatever leather, but clearly it has more details. Epaulets are a deal breaker for me. Also do not miss that little stomach level flap pocket or that zippered chest pocket.
imo that biker looks way better than any stooges i've ever seen, but fewer details is win in my book
Noooooo it's such a great design. YJ for the win... though fat boy sizes Agreed.. so many people barely wear their shit before selling it. The fear is buying a piece from someone with really bad hygiene/BO or is a heavy smoker.
Raw edged? you mean unfinished? don't think sooo but may be sometimes unfinished and sometimes finished. Yeah i think he produces that model in variety of colors/leathers every season with slight detail variations. It's just a great clean design with a great fit (Though some say its loose in the stomach region) made from great leather with riri zippers (Way better than Rick Owens, Julius and CCP zippers).Yeah that layer 0 leather is great, but the used market is much...
Hrm sounds like how the archive and places will ONLY buy 90% black 9% grey and 1% other colored pieces from brands like Attachment and M.A.+ where both brands actually produce some pretty vibrant/loud colors. Doesn't really mean that Attachment caters to super gothed out gothninjas...
Honestly... I really like attachment leathers. Fit me great and use great leather. Clean design etc. They have more heavily designed ones too that are probably also great, but shrug. I'm definitely a low neck/moto collar guy though. CCP high neck is about as high as I'd ever consider and it's not that high compared to the jacket eckblk is getting or a rick owens high neck.. or julius jutneck I have two that are basically this design. One of them has moto-ish zip pockets...
Is that some sort of line targeting bears?
Yeah i haven't transacted with septseptsept before but he's posts regularly on sz so he's not just a classifieds lurker... I'd expect him to deal fairly. If that jacket fit me I'd have bought it by now.It's probably still there since the design isn't super mindblowing... honestly most cd clothing isn't that interesting to me personally and I own a few pieces. The only stuff I really drool over other than the footwear is the laser cut leather jacket/pants. That said if I...