or Connect

Posts by Abraxis

might as well go full m_moria! ;p mannn guillam has some outstanding devoa pieces. the new leather seam work on the back is ridiculous. so many nice thick material'd coats/blazers/jackets/lapelless
nahneun's explanation was really all i needed.
People have done it before.. but 1-2 cm of stretch is a LOT. Best bet would be to find a legit cobbler and ask them what they think and how much they can get out of it and if it'd be worth it.
Yeah it's just the vibe and the setting feels very similar. it's not really cyperpunk, it was characterized as some other punk... maybe biopunk. its too bad that most of his talents have been going to young adult... but his next adult-audienced novel is out next year!
On the subject of cyberpunk... I heartily recommend Paolo Bacigalupi's The Windup Girl. Best cyberpunk book I've read in years. Reads like a more fleshed out Neuromancer i.e. more filled in and less sketched-out noir.Anderson Lake is a company man, AgriGen's Calorie Man in Thailand. Under cover as a factory manager, Anderson combs Bangkok's street markets in search of foodstuffs thought to be extinct, hoping to reap the bounty of history's lost calories. There, he...
Thanks! High contrast was one of the pieces of feedback I had received elsewhere as well. Off white pants. I had debated double-rugging it with the schneider turk cardigan underneath as well and black pants/black boots. Edit: Thanks as well ghostface. That's actually the other advice I had gotten... white button up and navy pants. Will shorten the sleeves.. no buttons so easy to do. I was also wondering if a brown panted fit might have been made to work. The last piece of...
First attempt at trying to make this blazer work. Got some feedback from friends, but could use more.
Both fabrics feel like they would work better with women. Best of luck!
At least they do it in bags. In SF they just do it on the street.
There's also an older iteration of poell's sneakers that look kinda like the a1923 sneakers too. For those people who care about "who came firster" and "authentic design" or something.