or Connect

Posts by Abraxis

The ROTA Green wool/silk/linen trousers fabric sounds nice. Probably have to pass though :/ Schneiders pants never fit me.
mm heavy linen
wow i didnt know that he ever had a linen/ramie fabric, would love something in that mix.
yeah he didnt get in ramie my size and its only 20% ramie as opposed to the 40/60 60/40 he's used in the past. i got the grey 90/10 linen and the cotton/hemp, hope to one day score some ramie blend ones.
On hide-m facebook: first IE shipment now available - grey linen pant (picture) - washed black cotton/linen pant - black cotton/hemp pant - black cotton/ramie pant - black cotton pant inquiry: holger@hide-m.com I think non-pants are available too
Who else is scooping up stuff from holger's IE drop? ;p
Definitely the best LUC jacket that they've ever put out that I've seen. Not that they are known for jackets vs knits, but yeah that one was the best.
Wow, interesting kindofyoung -- read the book as well didn't realize they made a series out of it. Though I wasn't a huge fan of the book or period shows, might still check it out.
True sail hemp fans would get the sail hemp over leather boots layer 0 got! *cough* @nicelynice for the full on cospray or the hat?
It does look similar to my pair of a1923 backzips I bought in 2011?ish from MikeN which was indeed front horse. There was a term for it specifically which translated to leather from the front of the horse. It does look like that. Pretty smooth unreversed, but with a little bit of distressed looking texture. Leather is looking quite nice with wear. Generally wear it once a week at least, and I'm relatively impressed by how well it holds up in the line up even versus the...