or Connect

Posts by Abraxis

Oh I'd love to own m_moria some day. May be next year I'll actually save for a pair. Was going to shoot for it this year, but reports of some having their soles split in half along with mentions of poor qc from Faust on sz has kinda slowed my roll a little.
Nice gibson reference Where'd you pick it up (jacket)?
Probably worth checking with FJ. Just call him up and describe what you are looking to have done and see how comfortable he is and what his process/materials are before sending it out Oh and that they are operational again
For those wondering... called the nail salon next to FJ Western. Turns out they've been shut down while doing some remodeling that should be done in a few days.
Should hold on shipping anything to them. They haven't picked up the phone the last two days despite generally being open on those days. Might be on vacation. eckblk is investigating and im periodically calling them still.
Yeah this is the most appealing junya collection to me ever. patchwork has been perfected. the prints, stripped down/consistent palette. my favorite collection for the season i think
Yeah I thumbs based on the color without looking too closely, still bleary eyed *excuses* old shape definitely way better. i think the original shape is still the best
Yeah that was my feeling too. Maybe in low top form and at a deep discount it might be vaguely interesting. That striped suit is awesome it's like a dark-tinted version of summer.
Last fall's fabrics weren't nearly as thick as the season previous though Was a little disappointing. They were similar to the fabrics he used in spring fabrics this year. Will be interesting to see how this coming fall's goes. Since he uses deadstock fabrics maybe he used up some of his really good finds in earlier seasons :/ I'm hoping that's not the case though.AW12 fabrics were insane. The brown linen herringbone one is made from this really dense linen fabric that...
Fear the stretch washi. I welcome it's widespread use it sounds like. I really like that color block shirt thing with big grey squares