or Connect

Posts by Abraxis

us crime is serious business -- clearly requires tanks and machine guns. really -- probably need belt fed grenade launchers and drones too.
Yeah the red and dark green incarnation high necks this season were quite nice. Also like ~800 dollars cheaper at The Archive than the spring summer iterations, I imagine thanks to the way the exchange rate has swung -- I picked up the light grey from that as well as the cotton/hemp version and wear them a lot. I think the only slightly weird thing is it is a very long jacket in terms of torso length... wish it fell a little higher.
Fuck it got the coat -- probably more of a size 4, but sounds interesting.
You first!!
Yeah pretty sure after i realized that a single day of walking around on fresh leather soles wasn't enough to give them traction -- vibram every time.
Ah, fair.
Well it is good to know that he draws the line at $800 dollar sneakers. I'm sure the community appreciates the head's up. I know I do!
Yeah it was a low offer -- I mean who knows if he really did talk to them or not -- but if its between believing that he made the effort and that was what he could get vs believing that its some sort of condescending backhanded token placation move -- it doesn't seem worth it to feel out the unhappy path. I mean dude definitely reads these forums, so maybe my post triggered the offer, who knows, but I try not to go too deep into the conspiracy thing, at least not...
I dunno I would try on in person... honestly have found VA in pants and tops to be extremely slim. Slimmer than attachment/jun hashimoto/devoa and incarnation, maybe Julius/wjk slim. To the point where I couldn't get size 4/5 VA on (pants/tops/outerwear). I have 1 VA overcoat that does fit though, size 4.You are definitely slimmer than me sinnedk, but would probably not buy online without return options (or very careful sizing/measurement questioning) until one has had...
Just to follow up on my Yang Li green bomber pre-order, not that anyone probably cares, but just in case! Retailer apparently talked with the manufacturer and offered a 40 euro discount which was supposedly a discount from wholesale from Yang Li to the retailer that they were going to pass onto me. I said nah, thanks for making the effort, was unexpected and appreciated, but there's no need for that. Just wanted to know if there's anything we can do to mitigate the risk...