or Connect

Posts by Abraxis

The floral print qasas are less wearable than expected at first glance. Urge to buy gone, phew.
Yeah both have had some great work. Along with Kolor/Kapital etc. But haven't delved deeply in any of them yet... By Walid's retail prices are intimidating. The designers of Sacai/Kolor are married and their relationship/house both sound awesome ;p http://tmagazine.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/10/14/homework-two-designers-and-one-very-modern-house-in-tokyo/
I'm just wondering if I could have picked up something on deep discount from By Walid and it would have hit the same notes for me ;p Why isn't it more blue and grey gahhh. I was going to wear it with clean black, slightly cropped pants, a grey zam t-shirt, blue marled-ish uniqlo socks, black derbies and black mykita sunglasses. I guess I'll take a look at my closet and see what makes sense.
Hrm this showed up and it's pretty different from the runway/product shots. Much more brown and less blue/grey, and the back looks different. I like it, but not sure it's worth keeping. To return or not? vs
Nah, but I have friends who have tried it in various online forms and a few who do brick/mortar.
Haha never ever open a boutique with that mentality ;p That's never going to be more than like 1-5% of your customer base and that's probably being generous.I mean here's a simple example: What percent of clientele might find the ability to go to a store like Atelier to get a sense of how a brand fits and then turn around and buy the same thing online from a Euro/Japanese retailer to work around the mark up as well as take advantage of currency exchange rates and take...
Yeah but "showrooming" is on the rise where people go to B&Ms just to experience something in person and buy online. How do you manage that? B&Ms are providing the value, but it's not being monetized effectively.
Glad to see In Aisce back for aw15 http://www.sz-mag.com/news/2015/02/inaisce-fw15/
Hrm I haven't checked on the status of the IE drop in a bit.... any newer outlook on "end of februrary"?
Yeah I'd say different color pants seemed like it might have been a positive, but overall great layering.