or Connect

Posts by Abraxis

Is that beneysd in 20 years?? I am lost without the context for thumbing from thumb comments. jk
Hrm I can see the resemblance, but it also reads m.a.+ to me.
Another person that might be interesting to have do this is mellowfellow -- he hasn't been too active lately here, but he's pretty good at the instagram game ;p He may be interested!
Not to mention -- he probably has some responsibilities to his partners at the restaurant too taking up some of his time? He's probably beholden to give them some of his priority after you guys ruffled their feathers via reviews/facebook.
Treatments are basically the R&D cost for these sorts of brands alongside experimental pattern making -- so doubt anyone really knows exactly. But if I'm wrong, curious to know as well
It's all over the place for me -- some things fit fine at 4. Other things are too slim at size 5 e.g. this long linen jacket I have.
Yeah, that woman comment was pretty definitive. Not that I personally react very favorably to people who ask questions that trigger a negative reaction from 3 people, people (including styleforum's editor in chief who has literary training/hobbies) and subsequently blames the situation on others' reading comprehension rather than their own approach in asking questions. And then gets really defensive and takes the conversation to "finger popping assholes" and then is like...
I'm not sure what he expected, asking questions in an arena where people are clearly so bad at reading comprehension. Which clearly is what is at play since he is a fucking black belt at asking clear, interesting and thought-provoking questions that are devoid of both confusion and any indicators of stupid points of view.
That'sLol seriously -- are you incapable of liking how something looks outside of how it relates to you personally, besides the fact that you do like it? Where's the value in only liking things people wear that you'd wear?Do you have all wywt posters on block except for people with your build type?
Man that's not what they told. They told me they were still waiting to hear ;p Sad times ;p