or Connect

Posts by Abraxis

I only wear footwear made from navy seals and competitive eaters (sup joey chestnut skin derbies).
first pairs of kuboraums -- black for darker fits and tortoise shell for the harnden/hobo fits. The materials are pretty insane. Made from hand-hammered bronze, Mazzucchelli acetate (supposedly finest quality out there, but not an expert on acetate), and porcelain nose bridges which stay cool on the nose are a nice touch. Hinges seem pretty robustly designed/constructed, but I dunno if anything can top Mykita hinges for myself. Price was pretty reasonable -- prices are in...
My corgi Juggernaut is great. I think mellowfellow is in love with him Synthese -- I like South Willard, Hlorenzo, Sartoria Loft, Maxfields (maybe both or is there 3?), opening ceremony maybe? i dunno there's probably a lot more.
Haha that and with the instep, I feel like there's no way I can fit into them ;p 42 min plz ;p my current grey reverse horse carpe side zips are snug as is and start to ache a bit after 5 hrs of wear. which means i don't wear them too much ;p -- started forcing myself and they are loosening up, but it was a process
My pants / boots shot. The 90% linen/10% cotton grey IE pants + attachment reverse calf side zips. Pants are fantastic and the current ones have little detail updates like black leather backing for the buttons on the fly etc.
Maybe I'll mature out of my heavy/thick = quality/desirable state one day -- but definitely currently still in that state.
hope the cors on my vest bag is legit haha
ya the french linen tent fabric is pretty great.
what does your fedora detector tell you?
eckblk and wormwood are the masters of finding carpe ;p docus as well for carpe clothing ;p