or Connect

Posts by Abraxis

Nice, one dude's reaction coupled with wikipedia citations. Sweet article indeed. He neglected to reference the bit in wikipedia that says: "When properly prepared, linen fabric has the ability to absorb and lose water rapidly. Linen can absorb a fair amount of moisture without feeling unpleasantly damp to the skin, unlike cotton and wool" Which probably is the biggest reason Linen is considered a summer fabric. Also "Linen is a very durable, strong fabric, and one of...
You know I would have believed the same, but this one work cafeteria that had this amazing vegetarian pho broth. It had so much body and flavor despite not having animal products in it. Most meals I ate there I'd grab a bowl and just throw in the mint/green onions and drink it by itself. Probably still inferior to the non-veg version if I did a side by side, but still pretty tasty for a light soup and flavors were on point. Was doubly surprising since western productions...
Ah that must be the japanese brand they were talking about on sz. i think they said yeah its pretty much a straight ph rip off, but quality of construction is probably nicer ;p find out if they do a men's mac and make my size please thanks That jacket in particular looks more like a1923 to me.
Yeah I figure he's tiger on sz who has some pretty great for sale threads there now.
He does a jean and continuous pants which are lined and probably a few more cuts. Both I'm sure are great but I like the continuous pants. He then has many fabrics to choose from. I have these same pants and they are great.
http://stylezeitgeist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18523 New size 48 probably size 3 IE pants. Looks to be the Japanese denim... Great fabric with an awesome texture.
Very karate kid!
sapporo miso ramen is indeed great... had one at the yokohama ramen museum and it was the best ramen i'd ever eaten
Kinda a reasonable price, no funds though haha.
Not sure. I know tornadoes and sidezips generally get design tweaks including shaft narrowness from year to hear. But not sure if the two designs are in tandem e.g. 2009 sidezips= 2009 tornadoes except for zipper but diffetent from 2006 sidezips Curious myself