or Connect

Posts by Abraxis

Think I'm done with spring purchases. There was a great green smoke (green tinged grey) seer sucker blazer from Lemaire at maas and stacks but sadly size 3 fit me really weird.. tight in upper arm, armholes shoulders are weird with a slightly boxy body.Dries Van Noten Suit/shirt at tailors. [[SPOILER]]
Very true. Size up if your instep is high. Also agreed on the impossible to get foot in a pair of new sidezips. I'm still scared when I put on mine :/ I guess that's why I've only worn them 2-3x.
that's a pretty crazy good price for those. condition looks pretty damn good and vibrammed.
You mean normcore? ;p
yeah fit and fabric for sure and construction. the fabric is nicer than my m.a.+/luc pants. luc pants aren't anything special, but the m.a.+ cotton jersey and heavy cotton pants are pretty nice. all three pants feel way more flimsy constructed and the fit is a bit off compared in a few places.
I feel like that's true... all these brands are pretty much the same comfort to me which is "pretty comfortable" except for the ones that are too small. Most comfortable are still probably my attachment boots, but that's as hendrix says... just happens to be the best fitting pair.
eckblk can probably confirm, but i bet they are priced pretty similar here too. it's just easy to compare a1923 the archive prices versus euro ccp prices because of how few US ccp stockists there are especially with atelier gone. the ones that exist have no online presence either really.
Ohwell we don't have to like the same things. Shit is doomsday on superman strong for me.
Yeah you see the authenticity debate a lot on sz and imo it's kind of silly unless that's your primary motivator in acquiring things. Frankly CCP doesn't make a pair of derbies that interest me as much as those a1923 ones. Even if it has similarities to CCP ones, the a1923 ones are much better executed to my eye. So why would I prefer CCP ones unless it was for some bizarre concept of "authenticity." I like a good story for an object as much as anyone in terms of design...
Nice to meet you sir Look forward to your purchases.