or Connect

Posts by Abraxis

Got the layer 0 sail cloth hemp American Pants. First piece of layer 0 clothing and very impressed. Fabric, construction, details and fit, pockets are all really impressive. Think out of the "darker" designers (not including PH) -- layer 0 stuff, taichi, a1923 and ccp have probably put together the nicest pieces of clothing I've run into.
I get that rarity generally correlates to price, but there are people who rarity doesn't matter e.g. in the rolex context non-rolex geeks other than if you are just trying to sell/buy one yourself for profit reasons.I myself fall into that boat. So really for me it's just a small cosmetic difference and really I could make the claim they are basically the same watch and people who differentiate are morons, because from my point of view and my system of values that's how it...
I mean they give pretty different feels based on the fits in my eyes. But people have differing ranges and sensitivity on "feels" Imo the people who pay multipliers more for a rolex because of a red minute/hour hands or sun damage doesn't make sense due to the very small cosmetic differences, but there's a whole hobby of nerds who geek out to that shit and pay big bucks for it. It just doesn't see like it's possible to get people to agree on what level of differentiation...
is that the green stripe black? end up buying it? ;p haha never thought you'd go ph again after bergfabel
Same as daad-dantone ;p DHL, super fast, but DHL always hits me up for duties before it delivers ish.
Yes often. They usually throw in shipping after I get more than one non-sale piece. They don't underdeclare but I don't think I've been hit by duties for their shipments or maybe I have been hit once.Unlike daad-dantone and shop number 4.
I mean -- obviously the primary culprit is the exchange rate making 4-5 thousand dollar boots into 2-3 thousand dollar boots and to some extent a1923's continuous pricing climb.Once they weren't 4-5 thousand dollar novelty ridiculousness and really not that much more than the more pricier iterations of a1923.... they became more accessible and once people accessed -- hype started being generated and here we are.I mean they always were pretty nice -- regardless of if you...
Both are great -- going to have to link the Alaska one to my Alaskan friend.
wow yeah those cosmic wonder + nonnative pieces are great.
Really? Dang, I've never broken any of my guidi laces -- have always been impressed by how long they last given the strain I induce when tying my shoes (I pull pretty hard).The worst laces were the ones on my av_field derbies. Those definitely disintegrate under any strain. I dunno if the lace leather was buried too or the dye was just stronger than anticipated, but yeah always wanted to replace them with guidi laces.