or Connect

Posts by Abraxis

Yeah -- i rarely come here these days. All my time/money is going into high end bongs
Could fuck with that hat -- any chance of a proxy nicelynice? ;p hit me up on the f of b plz if so!
I have the first In Aisce backpack -- don't really recommend it. Maybe itll be better after the leather is broken in or something, mine was very stiff. The bottom backpack where the straps connect basically stabs into the small of your back. I ended up using it at burning man and haven't fucked with it since, but it's partly because its now covered in l-wire and dust. Vaguely unrelated, recently got the devoa backpack from current season in both grey lamb and ballistic...
got any belted harnden pants for me ddohnggo? ;p
which model of pant is that? american or 5 pocket or overpant? indeed a fantastic fabric have the american pant which is my favorite pair of pants hands down. pnp still owes me on my pre order on the 5pocket.... @uzairh!!!
Yeah, been down with the flu since last Friday... about 90% now but first time in 10+ years that I've taken more than 3 days to beat any kind of illness -- which I think means my unhealthy lifestyle is finally doing what it's supposed to be!But an excuse to cosplay harnden cannot be missed...."Hello stranger, you must be new to these parts... I am this town's osteopath, the bones of this town's young and old are my domain....mending, breaking.... one hand gives, the other...
I was actually kidding, in response to the Simone article calling him the best shoemaker in the world. Pretty sure menswear cobblers would probably have either of them beat.... Imo all that really matters is your personal preference. Personally not a person who will choose a consensus best over my personal preference best ;p
Much better written and laid out. I hope one day they have a shoe off to determine who the "best in the world" actually is.
No... Harnden makes size XXL and some designs fit quite large... say a size XXL long mac probably would fit up to a size 58 comfortably. Most pants fit quite large.
One day we will learn that eckblk is actually Willie of Willie's and this thread has all been a sham in order to get suckers to send business his way. His reputed Texas base of operations is fictitious and his carpe pictures are from a Japanese cousin who doesn't speak English or use the internet. They call that the long con.