or Connect

Posts by Abraxis

Yeah that's pretty much been why I keep avoiding SS pants. No matter how I size my thighs destroy the fabric over time His pant fabrics have not traditionally been the most robust. This collection definitely seems to address that to some degree... yay
homework and going to class - they didn't have tests to that was okay
Yeah they are all great. My favorite part of negotiations class.
don't get played bro
He meant spacepope. Yeah never understood the appeal. It just looks messy to me. Some pieces are cool here and there, but eh shrug personal preference.
Thanks so much. I was just about to check their website then got pulled into a meeting. Yessss. Edit: Pre-order success. Hooray!
Mmm brought my work headphone rig into my current work and I'm reminded of how good a good setup can be. Money put into a good headphone audio setup has always seemed to make sense when you work a desk job where you aren't interrupted by constant meetings and calls. Music Fidelity vlink async usb to digital converter -> modified Esoteric D3 DAC -> kevin gilmore designed dynamight (balanced dynahi) -> audio technica w-5000s. The w5000s are the first expensive purchase I...
Yeah I tried to special order that bomber :/ Don't think it went through. It's probably 5-10k anyways retail. Btw if anyone has a line on it in size 52 or 54 get at me Parker/Shah? ;p
shyeah the one true leather would never have epaulets.
And my point of view is, it would be nice if people did that, but they aren't going to. The word is going to be continuously misused because people think they know what they are talking about or they think others know what they are talking about. It's ingrained into the culture at this point. If you can tip the point, great, I'll welcome that eventuality, but in the end it may just be tilting at windmillz.