or Connect

Posts by Abraxis

Fear the linen/wool blend guidis ;p Great looking shirt.
that fabric looks great
Man the video of the frozen waves shoot is great. Still my favorite concept in concept/palette/execution ;p That sand/color blocked light shirt is still one of my favorite schneider pieces.
Dunno man. Gantz isn't exactly a dense read. Probably could crush all 25 volumes in a one weekend day binge sitting if you wanted
I just got the pants from JJVE.. how did you size them and how high do you wear the waist? Also do you ever not cover up the diaper-esque drop crotch with long shirting? ;p My first thought was definitely to cover it up with long ass shirts, but yeah not super sure.
Well guy is part owner/operator of Sartorialoft LA so I expect with his collection... it's hard to find time for, even what to us are, really interesting/unique pieces.
Are those the ones DHC from Sartorialoft was selling? The treatment sounds interesting. I too am not a fan of scarring.
yeah i mean im not a stooges fan, but before i even identified that as the design... it was like ugh the zipper color contrasts poorly with the shade of black - if the zipper was silver it would have been only mediocre and a poor value and maybe escaped the territory of atrocious
might as well go full m_moria! ;p mannn guillam has some outstanding devoa pieces. the new leather seam work on the back is ridiculous. so many nice thick material'd coats/blazers/jackets/lapelless
nahneun's explanation was really all i needed.