or Connect

Posts by Benesyed

I don't do lower body at all anymore. I just run. Trying to optimize my life for medical school.Bittersweet
qasimi homme was featured on the young and hungry forum a while back. makes some really cool stuff and makes it well. My coat game will be pretty epic once this and the VB coat from sipang arrives
Sorry stiches I just don't really know much about the style you dress in to give you any real feedback. Its always solid stuff just not my jam sadly
yeah i really liked them and seeing them in dishy(?) fit was a pretty strong vote in their fever but I never got a look at the back
Coat:
the back sorta killed them for me looks weird. would have been better without back pockets and the dividing line being the same
lol that was kinda anticlimactic
I mean i guess you could be the white leather guy but i also wear my yohji coat pretty much everyday. Im the hoboknit coat guy White leather jacket guy seems like a mantle i can handle
Looks like ill be buying a dodge caravan side mirror Some moron clipped my car while I was on my rotation
I like the new incarnation jackets at H.lorenzo. Gonna try and save up this year for one. I think id be an XL but perhaps you guys can advise me Either: or