or Connect

Posts by Benesyed

blazer looks a splash too formal for the rest of the outfit but i like the idea and the colors!
how do christophe lemair tops size up (sweaters) also KJ if it doesnt workout for you hit me up!
Sf is only serious business!!! Also stitch if you can afford it the go ahead. I made some questionable purchases but learned a lot about what I like. I wish more users experimented and shared but sf has a history of not being open to it and noobs being put off and lashing out.
Stitches is going to be a sf baus in no time
Just for you nahneun [[SPOILER]]
haha kjfan called dibs first you guys would have to duke it out
HLSSKVARwmediocre pics (poor lighting) [[SPOILER]]
http://store.srulirecht.com/collections/circumsolar/products/sheath-is-sr503 uhhhh what can we make in stiches buy this using group think?
I just meant that its not as much of a proportions based fit (or its not as exaggerated) as some of the other fits here. It still is great though
I actually think the other fit has grown on me a lot. Still a good fit though. Not as exciting in terms of proportions as some of the other fits on here but still great. Thanks for contributing brad! I have an idea for a fit. Not sure if it will materialize though.