or Connect

Posts by Benesyed

What are you talking about? I don't even know why we are comparing scores to each other? And even if you did it would be by a trivial point or two since I scored 2 pts away from a perfect score in quant and verbal.
I was mulling this over and I concede I was wrong. Sorry Brad! No hard feelings I hope!
i hate you so much :|
Raf Suit http://www.ebay.com/itm/RAF-SIMONS-ARCHIVE-SS07-SLICK-WET-LOOK-SUIT-/261393363707?pt=US_CSA_MC_Suits&hash=item3cdc4232fb
CANT ESCAPE MY MAIL GAIZ
X-post
I guess we will all just have to agree to disagree In any case, I am sorry to have offended you brad. No beef?
And deny the future patient of my skill, why would I do that? In any case, I have to admit that I think respecting Brad's discomfort is a good reason to not make these jokes.I just don't think these jokes are significant or cross major lines. I disagree with you on the intrinsic "evil" of the comments. I think aside from your offense to them, they are unimportant and nothing to get worked up about.
No one is actually serious ( I hope, I am pretty sure distorbiant is actively trolling brad), this is an online forum about clothing. No one is actually being effected in anyway by the talking that goes on here. No one who is actually inclined to think and act this way in real life is going to be more or less encouraged by this forum. This is pretty much inconsequential banter, and to act like it crosses a real line is just stupid Also, I never actually made any sexual...
Yeah, I wanted to take time off to do a phd md-phd style I'm not at a top 10 medical school, so if I want a competitive neurosurgery residency I really have to bring shit to the table