Posts by Benesyed

Yes i do! They are a dark slate color i wasnt sure how they would fit. I also have a pair of more classical dress derbies but thought these fit the casual vibe of the cardigan and pants
i think the color is fun but i guess it doesnt really match the quality of the other items. If anyone sees a nice coral shirt like that one please let me know!
Rais which tees are your go to? we have similar builds.sorry nahneun, i know this tee has ruined many fits for you
Also, I am really content with my SS collection wrt winter wear. I think I need a few more summer pieces. The short sleeve shirts and polos are under rated.
SS sage jacket Gap tee SS border trousers Aketohn derbies
looks good! the only thing that i didnt like was the extent of the drop crotch and perhaps the slimmness of the pants.
? The trousers have an elasticized waist. So that 31 is probably a functional 36. I wear the size 6 which my 5'10 185lbs frame just fine!Here is how they fit
Idk after loving my bee cardigan and ksubi jeans the way I do, I try to be stringent. I'm actually on the prowl for new jeans, the ksubi crotch is due to go any day now
Those player trousers are amazing. I think they are the ones I have. They rock.