or Connect

Posts by Benesyed

its an online mens fashion forumits ok if people complain, you can scroll down and just ignore it.
I laughed a lot more at that than was justified. God idk why but I found that reply hilarious
thanks
Interview with SS from thestylechamber Get to know Stephan Schneider in our interview below. Mr. Schneider reflects on imperfection, status symbols, discount supermarkets, the color black, and much more! The Style Chamber: People around the world are fascinated by life in Germany. What would you like to know about life in the UAE? STEPHAN SCHNEIDER: I HAVE A FASCINATION WITH THE EVERYDAY LIFE. SO I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT A DISCOUNT SUPERMARKET LOOKS LIKE IN THE...
they are so comfy though!! im removing the laces tho, i liked them better without them I think. They def werent the best style choice for that fit. Ill admit it actually it hasnt been too bad. i have really strangely shaped arms they arent big in saggital width
stupid camera over exposed and made everything look absurdly contrasted overexposed fit pic [[SPOILER]]
Cozy
I dont like the contrast collar. Id rather get the garden, i know how it fits and i have a good sense of the fabric
woo! if i could get the shawl neck id have gotten that pair too. good move buddy.SCHNEIDER CLAN!!!
this is why i cant have nice things