or Connect

Posts by Benesyed

Aw thanks man!!DW I'm working on it. Going to try some things out soon. I'm sure it'll be ruinous
It's cdg. Wool blazer jacket.Why didn't you pull the trigger. I remember you had a thicker pone in blue that was a little shorterIt's black but I'll post a picture one I get it!
i think haha
i was waiting for @kindofyoung to point that out hahai think its the right length for the jackets shape and size no?and post a real fit you scallywaglol it used to be black. i think thats just from salt in the winter, inspired by whoever it was that totally beat up their wjk boots i keep wanting to say it was NN but i remember saying that and being corrected that it was not
reverse leather, i forget exactly what they are. I just beat them up a lot so they are dusty and, imo, better for it haha
SS jacket from the 08 fw collection courtesy of @crackerjackSome better quality pics of the jacket itself [[SPOILER]] It is a very thick jacket; heavy wool and a lining. I think the current seasons could use a few jackets with this sort of weight. You can see that last falls clover is very reminiscent of this jacket but this feels much more robust. Nice little historical piece to own
thanks, I dont think ive worn anything this slim in months but found this matthew miller jeans when i went back home and tried them on and they fit so i figured hey lets wear them!I used to have these awesome take 5 jeans that were near identical to these but slightly looser esp the top block. The t5s were originally straight fit but i had them slightly tapered. Honestly my favorite pair of jeans, Wore them so much the seat totally blew out
DO you guys think the proportions work? I think the jeans are too slim for the jacket and possibly my upper bod in general haha [[SPOILER]] Thanks to @crackerjack for the jacket. It is super warm. Excited to get more use out of it as it gets colder!
Lol this is like when I hear religious people in my family speak about how incredulous other religions are. I'm like bro we believe in a super Santa in the sky, let's not get too judgeyI hate you so much
What are they? Let me know how they handle the winter