or Connect

Posts by Benesyed

It's about how happy/comfy it makes you man. Might be as basic as a pair of jeans
Short answer is yes. Long answer is that I wonder about having the same item in different colors, feels too much like collecting/hoarding rather than enjoying the item you have.If anything I'm still looking for the right black pants/joggers. These COS are near perfect except for how dramatic the taper is. If these came to a 7.5-7.8in hem I would be happy.
Schneider Bee CardiganOf all the knitwear I have, this piece is by far my favorite. Even before any consideration of its design or "cool factor", I just love how comfortable and "easy" it feels. I know that it might slightly run against the ethos of SS (as per a his thoughts on his own clothing and work) but I find this sweater radically easy to wear. That's not to say it isnt a piece that can be a part of a very meticulous fit, but rather, it is just amazingly versatile....
Cos after 1 wash.
At a cafe with my friend. My sweater is much better on her!Better camera yet worse image. Damn: [[SPOILER]]
But both feet obv
Would look bad ass without the hat. With hat it's just goofy
hahahahaha this is probably the funniest thing ive read on here in a while!
Yes. I have this done all the time
Anything less than 7.5 and I start looking too top heavy