or Connect

Posts by Benesyed

Anything less than 7.5 and I start looking too top heavy
My KVA bomber still looks fantastic as do the trousers. Quality fabrics are definitely there
USPS shipped something to AUSTRIA instead of AUSTRALIA. I have my reciept thing and it clearly says Syndney Australia Some tired inattentive USPS worked probably had a dyslexic moment?
[[SPOILER]] I dont think the height is bad, its a great great fit but i wish there was a longer version of that same shirt like maybe as low as mid thigh, it would look so grade swaying in the breeze + that hat
I think it's Schneider
I really like it but does anyone wish that the shirt was longer, would look so money. Nonetheless, fantastic!
Fit men Cook has some tips for making bulk chicken
Thanks I'll try them out. Currently on that higher rep bbing regimen and seeing some noob gain like results lolTrying to eat cleanCan't do anything about those wide birthing hips. Lower bf will probably help mask nature cruel joke.
Real lean brah. The bicep game isnt bad at all if anything id say the pec shape is whatever I need to start dropping the cals a bit more. Weightloss has plateaud but strength has improved a decent amount at this caloric level. Just did ATG squats earlier today 305lbs easy. Probably could have done more but it was one of those weird fixed racks so i had to squat outside of the cage and didnt have a spot if i started failing I started incorporating more stop at parrellel...
Naw, no one thinks anything is worse than your posts. And yeah that includes starving children do don't even ask.