or Connect

Posts by Benesyed

you do you interested to see it make an appearance in fitpics
Idk those cases look like they are on the wrong side of the line. Looks like artificial nails in colors 40+ y/o cougars wear
idk its kinda part tacky part effeminate in a bad way
Neighbor said the celtis is 12in at the crotch. The peddler is a looser cut. Not sure how other did the measurements! Perhaps at different distances from or at crotch?
Gotcha. Thanks!!
I get some carbs still like half cup of rice in the AM if its brown rice or like if i have to get a sandwhich from ABP i take the meat out of one half add it to the other then eat that and throw away the half of the bread.
haha man im just joking! btw, been cutting the carbs out. Switched to snacking on nuts or lightly chocolate covered nuts and no baked goods. 1 week and already made a huge difference
lolololol pwned
I used to be on the fence on the proprotions that el bert liked to go for, but I like them more and more. Its kinda like a mad max gang lord vibe
@gdl203 and @conceptual 4est What are the versions of the rock coat you guys have like? How heavy/wintery are they? I keep being drawn to them.... Also does anyone know the footwear used in the lookbook for this season? @sipang