or Connect

Posts by Benesyed

i agree with lmao, lighter grey or cream woulda been real nice idk about white tho
Thanks. Hopefully going with the 6 was the right move.
I want more pents!! :-)Decided to get these in a 6. Might be too loose but I think it'd look good with the loose exhausts.
Caved Worried about sizing but farfetch is good with returns. Went with a VI.
I just like to argue about dairy.I've never even had milk
Oh god i cant wait to be able to buy stuff at retail and be choosy
We might be laughing but you are misrepresting the science (potentially). its like when medical researchers have some drug that causes 2% increase in some lung function measurement. Its ok cool, does this COPD patient actually clinically notice it or is it a trivial number? Is slight intolerance worth not being able to dunk my brownies in milk? or eat ice cream? or cottage cheese? idk until i get some real bad osmotic diarrhea, im gonna keep at it. Maybe ill just take an...
Link me? I mean lactase levels drop but that's kind of a stretch to make it teleological. Plus many people aren't symptomatic or are minimally so Basically drink milk with cookies. And have a lactaid. Science! Letting up bend the dumb rules nature makes for us
them pentz
just to clarify I only think that the quality of milk is bad not that it causes intolerance I don't do that bro science