or Connect

Posts by Abstraktmind

I have these , and you're not lying, they run tight!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Classic-Ralph-Lauren-POLO-40-R-charcoal-gray-wool-2-button-1-vent-suit-A-g9-/350585774832?pt=US_CSA_MC_Suits&hash=item51a08a62f0 I know that suit is nowhere near modern, but can you tell me which era of PRL suit that this suit might be from?
Hey, ready to make transition. Is it still available?
You can't do that here. If you want to set a set price. I'm willing to work with you. Like the suit.
I can't believe you guys are actually telling him to keep used shoes that he paid retail price for. Would you buy a new car with 50 miles on it? No. Dude, take those shoes back and get shoes to create YOUR OWN creases.
HELL YEAH I'd make a fuss! If you didn't buy Seconds, why should they look like you did? Send them back. Now.
Ok, maybe not fakes as AE is not a major brand known to get duplicated like Ralph Lauren, but 80% off the price when some of them barely even had a toe crease....hell of a drop.
I randomly hopped on Ebay to see what would a pair cost on there just to find alot of decent conditioned Park Avenues for under 50 bucks. What's going on? Are these fakes?
TOC is 32.... but pants are 30 L?
Take it from a black man, FUCK NO.