or Connect

Posts by wj4

I haven't bought from toj in years. I had a blast talking to Drew when I was bored at work. I only have two toj pieces left and with the brand shutting down, I feel like it's going to be an inside thing though it may not. When I see a toj piece on social media I always want comment on it. I haven't seen it out in the wild yet.His story is pretty amazing. From drawing on A4 papers to making it what it is. I wish continued success on the new ventures.
Hello, Up for sale is a men's authentic Barbour International Original Jacket in black. I am the original owner and bought it from J. Crew (they sell several 3rd party brands) a couple of years ago. I have only worn it 2 times. The jacket is flawless, and the wax is still in perfect condition. It is a size 38 men. The pictures are mine and are of the actual jacket you are bidding on. The jacket comes from a smoke-free home. Measurements that may be useful: pit to...
What's up with those painted AJ 1 SBs? I see kids are trying to score them to strip the paint off. I'm not hip on the SB thing anymore, but when I was buying SB Dunks, only skateshops would get them. Is this still the case? Of course, I'm sure Nike's website and stores would too.
Sorry to hear about the end of such a long term relationship first off. I'm not sure how much money you are willing to spend, but the good news is that you don't need to spend a lot to acquire the aesthetic you are going for. This is where I'm going to assume you're in the USA since that's where I am and I can only speak of the stores here. You can get by with mall brands easily, most if not all have sales. There are also outlets. This is not SF approved since quality...
I'm typing via mobile so apologies if there are any errors.I used to love sneakers as a kid. They have become quite popular in the last couple of years. The popular models usually launch at a certain time online, there are also RSVP options on Twitter, etc.About a couple of years ago, scripts or "bots" became the sure way to obtain a pair. Services would sell their scripts and all you had to do was fill out certain portions that would allow you to add to cart automatically...
Out of curiosity since coding is so popular nowadays.Thanks amatthew! Will look into it. Still reading they python file you posted.
Hello, Up for sale is a pre-owned men's Maison Martin Margiela x H&M car coat in size small. The coat is flawless, and has only been worn by me, the original owner, a handful of times. Coat is made in Romania from cotton. The coat comes from a smoke-free home. Here are some measurements that may be helpful: length of coat (from middle back from collar base): 39.5" pit to pit: 21.5" bicep: 7" sleeve length: 25" ALL SALES ARE FINAL. PLEASE BE PAYPAL VERIFIED. Shipping...
Hello, Up for sale is a brand new Pringle of Scotland over oat/topcoat in size 38 US (which is equivalent to a small). It was brought from Barneys New York. The retail price is nearly $2,000. It is 100% wool, made in Italy. The coat is in navy. It comes from a smoke free home. Here are some measurements that may be helpful: Length (from middle back of collar base): 38" pit to pit: 22.5" bicep: 8" sleeve (from base of collar on front): 26" ALL SALES ARE FINAL. PLEASE BE...
Thanks for all the kind words, gents! I'm on a mission to try to wear down the ducks. Harder than I thought! Lol.
I think you should be ok. With the exception of the baby blue 11 that is slated to drop the end of the year with production number unknown, this will be the most produced retro this year. North of 500k pairs. Demand will be high but I think you should be able to get a pair online if you're on it.I have no interest on them but will try my luck for a friend.