or Connect

Posts by wj4

Hey folks. Got a chance to wear one of my favorite Epaulet trousers today...just want to post pictures since I don't dress up much anymore. The orange hue always gets tons of compliments.
I'll add that to the list. Admittedly, I never explore Burbank much. A coworker of mine who moved from STL said there's a new soul food place in NoHo that originated from STL. She raved about it...had Sweeny or McSweeny in the name.I lived in Los Feliz, right on Russell Ave. Went to Franklin Elementary, and King Middle School. Was supposed to go to Marshall but moved to the valley (went to Kennedy in Granada Hills).
Definitely. A lot of places on Ventura too especially around the Woodland Hills area. My friend always says a lot of these LA transplants are like Michael Kors bags....cheap and pretentious. Lolz.I brought a to go box back from Gracias Madre and mom tried it. She loved it. Lol. She can go back with her friends. I think that place was once and done for me.Been addicted to Republique for brunch lately but the line can get so long.With so many members locally, someone should...
Does anyone have any leather jackets from Surface to Air? If so, how does it fit? The sizing is so inconsistent I'm weary of copping online.
It's Marc by MJ. I sizes up one on purpose since its neoprene and I wanted to play with the silhouette.Thanks, Rais.
Yawn typical SF snobby reply. Will do, bud.I'm in Burbank. I didn't know people kinda dress up there. Just went with a tee and shorts and loafers. lol.Eye candy for sure. But layout is too dim and hard to actually try to talk to them
I googled walnut suede and went with that. It's easier for me since I already have tan suede boots though.Customer service is great but was kind of hard ordering since I didn't know where I had to click due to no pics being displayed near the text.
I'm always on the west side finding places to eat and shop.As far as night life, I'm also on the west side or DTLA for bars and lounges. Maybe day clubs on Sundays if I want to do ratchet things and get turnt up.Not really into hiking and such.Ps at Gracias madre now. The wait was 30 mins. As stated, lots of hot chicks. Probably shouldn't have come with a date. Lol. Didn't expect they serving no meats :/Griffith Park is near Los Feliz and its where I grew up as a kid...
I was quoted a month for overall. I'm in the same boat as you. I'm a size 8.5US/7.5UK in most dress shoes. Lian said 40.5 originally but changed to 41 after I did the foot measurement pdf file. Apparently my right foot is a bit longer than left.
Willy is killing it. The CK shirt was the dagger. As a former sneakerhead, I just want to join for giggles. Sneakers are Foamposites.