or Connect

Posts by wj4

Vass via Epaulet today:
It looks like Nike switched their layout up. Worst layout to date. I've been out of the loop, haven't bought anything since Concord low 11s. Major fail this morning for the DBs. I think they will relaunch. Curious to see how this layout works on a mass GR like the 6s next week.
Camo Walts: [[SPOILER]]
Thanks, guys. The tartan prints are so tempting.
Dang. Seeing the thread for the first time. How and where do you cop?!
Yep. They always do raffle tickets for anything and everything. They stopped doing first come first serve since fights broke out and property damage occur.I won before but the line to pick up was still mad long. I always do the online route and wait 5 days to be shipped. The whol ordering process takes 5 mins or less for me.
Quite good. It's s super GR. As long as you have a decent connection and fast hands, you'll be OK. Never had issues with getting GRs before manually and will get this for a friend.
Hmm. I'm writing a bot for this sale as we speak. Figure If I can get Nikes within a tenth of a second, I somewhat stand a chance with you hooligans.
Non SF approve Prada trainers. lol.
Hello, This auction is a pre owned cardigan sweater from Cardigan by Lynne Hiriak in size small. You can search for the brand or go to their website at cardigannewyork.com and read their story. Their pieces usually retail for over $250. This piece comes from their earlier collection around 2008-2009 when the tag just say "Cardigan". The cardigan is in a flawless condition and comes from a smoke free home. I am the original owner. Measurements that may be useful: pit to...