or Connect

Posts by wj4

It's not some fresh pair of Nikes and Jordans you want to keep like they're out of the box, man.They will show signs of wears. They are work boots. Even my other dress and casual shoes/boots show signs/patinas that I grew to like, be it shell or calf.
It's going to scratch really easily since it's chromexcel. That's the beauty of it.It's also a pleasant surprise that the leather sole is pretty gripey, feels a bit rubberish.
This is for an authentic men's Marc by Marc Jacobs mohair sweater in size small. The pictures are of the sweater you are bidding for. It was bought by me, the original owner, from Barneys New York. It was worn 2-3 times, and is in a flawless condition. It comes from a smoke-free home. The sweater is made in China from 33% nylon, 33% mohair, 32% wool. Measurements that may be helpful: pit to pit: 19" shoulder to shoulder: 17" bicep: 7" sleeve length: 24" length of...
This is for an authentic men's PS Paul Smith sweater in size small. The pictures in the auction are of the sweater I am selling. It was bought by me, the original owner, from Yoox.com, a renowned website that sells authentic brand name items. It was worn 2-3 times by me, the original owner, and is in a flawless condition. It comes from a smoke-free home. The sweater is made in Scotland from 100% cotton. Measurements that may be helpful: pit to pit: 19" shoulder to...
Order both and return the pair that doesn't fit correctly. It's always free shipping with Nordstrom and no sales are final. I do this all the time.I wear a size 9 in most Nikes and Jordans. I wear a size 8.5 in most dress shoes, size 8 in Alden's bulbous lasts. I take a size 8.5 in all Red Wings, Chippewas, and Wolverines...including this model.I got mine in the mail yesterday and for what I paid, I am happy with them. They are significantly lighter than my Indy's.
Same, more or less. There's about 5 friends I keep in touch with. Our resumes are nearly identical. We got the BS the same year, MS the same year, and nearly the same amount of experience in the same field. I use their incomes as a bargaining point.Exactly. Plus, I would feel pretty bad starting a new job on a bad foot with a lie. Others may be able to do it, but I don't think I can.
I put in my resignation letter for A last Friday. My manager almost broke out in tears because it's a pretty close knit dept (only 3 people). She said she wants me to stay and will talk to her director to beat the offer. I haven't said anything since then. She supports my growth professionally, and even if I leave..I'm sure I will keep in touch. We are not a typical dept. Half of the stuff we discuss is not even work related or appropriated The company, one of the...
Thanks, bud. I ordered them the same size as all of my other Red Wings and Chippewas.
How did you guys size the McClean? Nordstrom's said true to size, but I'm tempted to size half down just like I did with my first and only pair of Wolverine 1K.
Washed red.