or Connect

Posts by wj4

Launches in stores tomorrow.Best collab yet, but pricey for what they are. I give two to three weeks before they go on sale. Last year's went on sale quickly too.
Hello all, I am selling three pairs of very lightly used Alden shoes and boots. Please add $25 for shipping via USPS Priority and insurance. Los Angeles locals may pick up in person. 1. Price is $300. A very lightly used pair of Alden Indy Oxford in natural chromexcel in size 8 US in the Barrie Last. I am the original owner and bought them from TheShoeMart. They have been worn about 5 times, and only in dry weather (no rain or snow). I always have shoe trees in...
Hello, You are bidding on an authentic Oris Williams F1 635-7560-4748RS. I am the original owner. I bought it from AuthenticWatches (respected online retailer for higher end watches) back in 2009-2010. I have not worn it in a couple of years. It's been sitting in my closet so this is the reason why I want to sell it. It still works, but I am unsure if it keeps time 100% accurately being that it's an automatic watch and automatic watches should be inspected and...
Gotcha. Edited!Sorry, fellas. Didn't mean to break the rules.
Edited.
Hello, Edit: wing tip boots are sold. Only the Winn Perry boots are left. I am selling 2 pairs of Alden boots. Prices are firm, and if I cannot sell them at the prices, that's fine. Boot 1: Looking for $400. A very lightly used pair of Alden captoe boots in size 8 US in the Barrie Last. I am the original owner and bought them from Winn Perry. They have been worn less than 5 times, and only in dry weather (no rain or snow). I always have shoe trees in them when...
Now that IOS 8 has a timer (before you would have to use an app), just set your phone at waist level and walk a few feet back.A shoe makes a great 'stand' by the way, lol. Put the phone in a shoe and it'll be propped up.
EDIT: ONLY NAVY MARGIELA LOW TOPS ARE LEFT. Hello, Up for sale are 3 pairs of sneakers from Lanvin, Margiela, and Pierre Hardy. I am the original owner for all of them. They were bought from reputable retailers, either Barneys New York, Yoox, or Mr Porter. The Margiela and Pierre Hardy sneakers are size 42 EU. Lanvin sneakers are size 7UK. No sneakers are the cheap collaboration product. I have worn the sneakers to run errands and to work (I work at an office). ...
Price lowered.
Sorry if this is inappropriate, but I mean no ill-will....I am selling my McClean boots in size 8.5 US for a pretty aggressive price, only worn once too. I don't think I'm violating any rules since it's not a vendor thread. If I am, please let me know. http://www.styleforum.net/t/422359/wolverine-1000-mile-mcclean-boots-quoddy-mocs-size-8-5-us