or Connect

Posts by wj4

Long time no post, dudes. The Weller jacket is a steal at around $200!
Yeah. My first experience was the Obsidian Jordan 15s in the 9th grade. That was a navy color.
The dynamics have changed like you stated. I personally have never stated at a company for more than 3 years. To jump up and command higher paying gigs and diversify your résumé, you need to move around. I'm still early on in my career so I may be looked at naive, in my late 20s here. I'm also not settled down with a family yet so I'm quite mobile. Perhaps this is why a topic of interest to me.From my experience, you have to be God like just to get a 5 percent raise...
Was J. Crew not an option? They got bright colors and the slim fit now is pretty slim, ie the 484 pants. Totally not worth retail but decent on heavy discounts.
Hey all, I'm generally sufficient in answering generic HR questions. With this one, I'm somewhat stuck. What would you tell potential employers why you're shopping around for a new gig despite being with the current employer only less than a year? The truth would be: you don't fit the culture, boss is a jerk, etc. Because you're exploring other opportunities, it's given that you either want to make more money or look elsewhere because you're unhappy with the current...
You quoted me so I replied.I'm not as knowledgable on the various models as other members. The guy asked a question and I replied with what I know.
I made the post in reference to the black 1Ks I bought a couple of years ago. It's the only other 1K I have. Both are the same size and pushed against the wall.
A suit would be the best option IMO.You surely aren't thinking about going in debt and buying an outfit that mirror the stuff they carry, right?...Just for an interview for an entry level position.I would just work with what you have. Do research on the brands and be able to answer questions like "why you want to work here?", "what separates you from the others?", etc.At least that's how I would approach it. I don't own anything from those brands, but I surely appreciate...
It depends on the model. I have some 1K's I bought 2 years ago that are about .5 size bigger while the McCleans I bought last month had a narrower last and fit a bit tighter. Both are in the same size.
I used that all the time at my former employer.I wouldn't have a problem rounding up $78k to $80k personally. However, stretching it by $10k+ or so when you're under 6 figure is a far cry in my book.