or Connect

Posts by wj4

Haha. Fok asked me the same thing...he demanded I post more on here, but I don't actually post outfit pictures much anymore. I only posted in your thread anyway:foo:I'm officially unemployed for the week since I'm starting a new gig on Monday, was going to stop by your trunk show but timing didn't work out.I will definitely stop by your LA place if that's allowed. Will give you some goodies too...working on some products to get into the pet industry
Congrats, Mike. I was actually in SaMo last night in semi menswear attire at a chic restaurant with a friend. Of course nearly everyone else was in t's and hoodies...reminded me of our convo on how you were the only one in menswear on the block! If you need a baby sitter or dog sitter, give me a call, man! I love both equally
It's grey with the grey sole, as opposed to natural sole that jcurls posted.By first batch, I meant first batch of when grey became available couple months ago.
Copped these from the first batch, first time wearing today:
New pair from Epaulet. PS Mike...if you made this in the black/blue and black/red colorways a la Jordan 1s...they WILL sell. Just sayin'.
What type of cleaner do you guys use for the sneakers? I'm a bit hesitant to use the generic Footlocker stuff or even the high end sneaker brand like Jason Markk on Epaulet kicks because they're actual leather, and not pleather.
Ah, man. You're on my wavelength...I do want your Red Octobers! (the red ones).The OG GATs were probably the best $100 I've spent on kicks. I've worn them to numerous pubs, lounges, clubs, and airports. Leather is still going strong compared to a pair of Stan Smiths I bought months ago. The pleather is cracking.Copped a pair!
Do the Court High sneakers fit the same way as the GATs? I ask because I bought Tennis High's before and while in the same size as my GATs, they fit too snug. Thanks!
Quick and dirty pictures of the Story Et Fall boots I received last week. These pictures were taken from an iPhone 6 and are unedited. A friend of mine wanted to see how tall the shaft sits so here are some pictures.
Side profile of the cropped joints: