or Connect

Posts by wj4

Hello, Up for sale are 3 Epaulet shirts, all size small. They are all flawless. I am the original owner. I am selling them because I have outgrown them physically. The price is $60 each. I will include complimentary shipping to CON USA. Los Angeles locals can pick up. Please be Paypal verified. Shirt 1: White/red striped seersucker shirt. This shirt was never mass produced. There was enough fabric to only make 2-3. Measurements: pit to pit: 18" sleeve length: ...
Charly uses this as motivation to hit new max at the gym, kinda like Rocky in Part IV with the Russian.
Hey guys, Sorry if this is covered already, haven't been able to check in lately. I saw this lizard skin Carmina on IG and want to know if it's possible to run a make up with this skin?
This sneaker thing is now getting hilarious. Just like Adidas, Nike released an app called SNKR, which is in Beta mode right now. You need a code to join. It's supposed to give you first dibs on new releases before it launches on their website, as evident by the 'mirror' Foamposites that debuted for the NYC All Star game.
Where/how to cop the Adidas Yeezy's? I'm not up to game with the Adidas game, last pair I copped was the Kobe I's in high school, lol.
Schotts and digi camo chinos:
You need to invest time to use the search function, and utilize the threads that already have a lot of information in them already. This is the thread that people post their outfits in: http://www.styleforum.net/t/394687/the-what-are-you-wearing-today-waywt-discussion-thread-part-ii
Got this at the Camarillo outlet yesterday for $40 and additional 20% off. They had tons of sizes. Nothing else was really worth buying/mentioning. 20% off hash wall, no decent discount on workout gear.
Thanks, Frank! Lots of good pics in the last page or two.
Trianers: