or Connect

Posts by wj4

A tailor can easily slim the legs.I take 31 or 32 and tailor what has to be done be it letting waist out or taking the butt in.
Haha. Been super busy lately, man. I hope you gents are doing well.
The 484EpauletThe only thing I do on Epaulets is take in the rear since I have no butt and taper the leg openings on some pairs.
I'm similar. I'm 5'10" at 160-165 lbs. I take 31 in J. Crews 484 and 32 in Epaulet chinos and trousers.
Hello, Up for sale are 3 Epaulet x Liberty of London shirts in size small. These shirts sold at more than $150 and was a limited run. Price is $70 EACH. I am the original owner. This shirt is in a flawless condition. I am selling it because I have outgrown it physically. It was just worn a couple of times. It comes from a smoke free home. Measurements: pit to pit: 18" sleeve length: 24.5" bicep: 7.5" length from base of collar to the end from middle back: 29" All...
Gotcha. I'm 5'10". I may add the extra inch. My chest is 38" and true waist is 32".
Thanks for the help, dudes. So still torn between 38 and 40. I would appreciate it if someone who owns 38 and/or 40 can actually post up specs ie sleeve length, pit to pit, etc so I can think about the sizing more. Can't wait to see what rare fabrics will be offered!
So would be a 40 then? I'm 5'10", should I opt for added length? Are the fabrics live yet or will be shown on preorder date? Thanks!
That red Heirloom is too nice. How's the sizing on them? I'm now between a small and medium in EP shirts. What's the price and when is the preorder? Been out the game for a minute but it's calling me.
Epaulet trousers today: