or Connect

Posts by warrenjl1

Selling a pair of the world famous Clarks desert boots in sand suede. Just picked up a pair of Aldens and need to recoup some cash. These are in great shape. I've been diligent about keeping them clean and use a suede brush. This is a steal for a perfect year-round shoe. You will not be disappointed!
These are in great shape, but unfortunately are just too long and narrow for me. The suede is in fantastic shape with no stains. The soles have very little wear. One of them has a bit of gunk as shown, but is not noticeable when wearing them. These ship with box and branded shoe bags. The perfect spring/summer shoe for stupid awesome price.
My suede chukkas I ordered are "Being assembled," and they have charged my card. I assume that means they'll be on their way shortly?
Been on pins and needles waiting on a post to this effect. Feeling much better now. I'm thinking these orders are going to go through, especially knowing there was 25% off code earlier in the month. Glad this happened when it did. I'm not one that can just buy Aldens on the fly without some meditation and saving a bit of coin.Went with the suede chukka (after decided between that and the snuff) after suggestions from everyone here (and my girlfriend). Hope they fit. I'm an...
Just ordered the tan suede chukkas from NRO in an 8.5E. Here's to hoping they've really got them in stock. I'm going to expect the worst I think.
Putting in an order for my next pair of Aldens on Saturday. (I'm an E width, so no special make ups or instant gratification for me...) I'm going with the unlined suede chukka, but can't decide on sand or snuff suede. I like the snuff suede better, but think it might be easier to wear the sand suede year-round. What are your experiences? What kind of belt do you wear with the snuff suede?
These are in great shape, but unfortunately are just too long and narrow for me. The suede is in fantastic shape with no stains. The soles have very little wear. One of them has a bit of gunk as shown, but is not noticeable when wearing them. These ship with box and branded shoe bags. The perfect spring/summer shoe for stupid awesome price.
I feel sure I already know that the answer is no, but is there any chance you have the Alden snuff suede chukka in an 8.5E in stock at the store that maybe isn't online?
I'm a founding member and have always been included in previous founding member sales, but I have gotten no word about one now. Is there one going on currently??
Sheesh. That is a mess of good deals. Wish you had some more mediums.