or Connect

Posts by warrenjl1

Selling this GV shirt in size M. It fits a tad slimmer and shorter than my other GV oxfords, but still fits true to size. Well taken care of. PMs are best. Price is firm. Possibly willing to trade for other interesting GV shirts in M. Price is shipped to US. Canada add $5.
Selling this GV shirt in size M. It fits a tad slimmer and shorter than my other GV oxfords, but still fits true to size. Well taken care of. PMs are best. Price is firm. Possibly willing to trade for other interesting GV shirts in M. Price is shipped to US. Canada add $5.
Selling my beloved Ray Ban Wayfarers. I purchased these about 5 years ago and we've been through a few girlfriends and a few universities together now. Letting them go to pick up a new pair of Meteors. These are in well used condition with some lens imperfections and a few scratches to the frames. I understand that these are not in new condition, but I believe my price fairly reflects that. Comes with case and unused polishing cloth. PMs are best. GUARANTEED TO BE...
Selling my beloved Ray Ban Wayfarers. I purchased these about 5 years ago and we've been through a few girlfriends and a few universities together now. Letting them go to pick up a new pair of Meteors. These are in well used condition with some lens imperfections and a few scratches to the frames. I understand that these are not in new condition, but I believe my price fairly reflects that. Comes with case and unused polishing cloth. PMs are best. GUARANTEED TO BE...
Thanks as always for the code. Just bought the hunter green Gitman. Perfect color for sporting on campus at UAB this fall.
My blue/white stripe from Unionmade fits just like all the other oxfords I own (gray, blue, etc.)
It is a cool watch, but check out Hamilton watches too for a similar look/price.
If I have to buy that buffalo check Gitman in the middle of July to make sure I get one, that's what I'll do.
This is very helpful. Thanks. Just would like to hear from maybe one more source on this. I'm interested in the 1967 505 Joey wash at TBS (since the price is killer). I'd love to know I won't have to end up exchanging across the pond. I'm a 32 in the 1947 501 Rough rinse. Will a 33 in the 505 do? I have pretty decent sized thighs. Is the 505 fit not something I should be considering?
Care to comment on the fit? I see J. Crew recommends sizing up. I wear a small in J. Crew shirts and a medium in Gitman. 38-39" jacket size.