or Connect

Posts by warrenjl1

Just placed my order! Thanks for the free shipping! Will Need Supply be getting either of these two Gitmans? Been looking for them everywhere, but no one has picked them up yet.
Selling two pairs of slim-fitting corduroy pant from Rugby. Beautiful green and burgundy. From FW2010. These have ONLY been dry cleaned no more than 4 times. Waist: 15.75" Rise: 10.5" Inseam: 28" Opening: 7.5" $25 each, $45 for the pair
Selling two pairs of slim-fitting corduroy pant from Rugby. Beautiful green and burgundy. From FW2010. These have ONLY been dry cleaned no more than 4 times. Waist: 15.75" Rise: 10.5" Inseam: 28" Opening: 7.5" $25 each, $45 for the pair
My guess would be we'll have to wait for Black Friday to see any percent off of non-sale items.
Anyone know if the navy trench in the FW lookbook is going to be a Makintosh for like $900 or a regular J Crew for less? Definitely interested if the price is a bit more reasonable.
Selling this GV shirt in size M. It fits a tad slimmer and shorter than my other GV oxfords, but still fits true to size. Well taken care of. PMs are best. Price is firm. Possibly willing to trade for other interesting GV shirts in M. Price is shipped to US. Canada add $5.
Selling this GV shirt in size M. It fits a tad slimmer and shorter than my other GV oxfords, but still fits true to size. Well taken care of. PMs are best. Price is firm. Possibly willing to trade for other interesting GV shirts in M. Price is shipped to US. Canada add $5.
Selling my beloved Ray Ban Wayfarers. I purchased these about 5 years ago and we've been through a few girlfriends and a few universities together now. Letting them go to pick up a new pair of Meteors. These are in well used condition with some lens imperfections and a few scratches to the frames. I understand that these are not in new condition, but I believe my price fairly reflects that. Comes with case and unused polishing cloth. PMs are best. GUARANTEED TO BE...
Selling my beloved Ray Ban Wayfarers. I purchased these about 5 years ago and we've been through a few girlfriends and a few universities together now. Letting them go to pick up a new pair of Meteors. These are in well used condition with some lens imperfections and a few scratches to the frames. I understand that these are not in new condition, but I believe my price fairly reflects that. Comes with case and unused polishing cloth. PMs are best. GUARANTEED TO BE...
Thanks as always for the code. Just bought the hunter green Gitman. Perfect color for sporting on campus at UAB this fall.