or Connect

Posts by warrenjl1

I read they will be going to various stores that sell Hillside and Gitman like Hickoree's, Context, etc. Should start popping up before the holidays?
Thinking about picking up the ink blue Nanamica wind parka during this sale... I'm a small in J Crew shirts, a medium in Gitman Vintage, and a 38S-39S in most sport coats. Is a size large going to be too big?
Pretty sweet. Harris Tweed at Unionmade.
Just tell him you want the sleeves trimmed up. I imagine it is constructed similarly to a sport coat, which is really no problem for a decent tailor.
I have a pair of the J Crew urban slim fit chinos and I'd say they are miles better than any of my three pairs of Alphas. The fabric is much more substantial and and the linings are much more polished.
Got the code to work on the olive green London Undercover umbrella. If you're trying to get a collab item, at least give it a try with the code.
Ordered the moss twill Walts today. About 20 minutes later, I got a shipping confirmation. Just wanted to say thanks a lot for getting them out so fast in the midst of a crisis. Certainly not what I was expecting. Looking forward to my third pair of Epaulet trousers.
Ouch. Makes my half canvassed, made in USA sack blazer at 25% off purchase last Friday sound a lot less exciting...
Ordered the Black Fleece green university stripe oxford. Gonna be bummed if this is really Browne's last season at the head. Also have a 3 button sack blazer coming to my local store. The guy said he'd still give me the 30% price when it came in. Asked a few pages back, but anyone care to comment on the 3 button sack blazer?
Think I'm going to give the Corporate 30% sale a go. Tried on the 2 button 1818 blazer tonight, but had them order me a 3 button. Hope it works out. Can't really beat a made in US, half-canvassed, classic blazer for $450 with tax can I? Is there a consensus on who makes these for them? Southwick?