or Connect

Posts by warrenjl1

Got the code to work on the olive green London Undercover umbrella. If you're trying to get a collab item, at least give it a try with the code.
Ordered the moss twill Walts today. About 20 minutes later, I got a shipping confirmation. Just wanted to say thanks a lot for getting them out so fast in the midst of a crisis. Certainly not what I was expecting. Looking forward to my third pair of Epaulet trousers.
Ouch. Makes my half canvassed, made in USA sack blazer at 25% off purchase last Friday sound a lot less exciting...
Ordered the Black Fleece green university stripe oxford. Gonna be bummed if this is really Browne's last season at the head. Also have a 3 button sack blazer coming to my local store. The guy said he'd still give me the 30% price when it came in. Asked a few pages back, but anyone care to comment on the 3 button sack blazer?
Think I'm going to give the Corporate 30% sale a go. Tried on the 2 button 1818 blazer tonight, but had them order me a 3 button. Hope it works out. Can't really beat a made in US, half-canvassed, classic blazer for $450 with tax can I? Is there a consensus on who makes these for them? Southwick?
Anybody seen the tan with red/orange glen plaid anywhere yet?
Selling this pair of Cole Haan spectatos loafers from 2 summers ago. Worn only a handful of times to some special events. Soles are worn, but uppers are in great shape. Always been just a little big for me. Wish these had come in a wide size. Price is shipped to the US.
The Penfield tweed Kasson is SICK. What's the fit like? I'm a medium (with ~39 chest) in most everything (Gitman, etc), but do have a lot of outerwear in size small. Best to size down to a small?
Bummer. Looks like they don't order E widths.
These are great. What are these?