or Connect

Posts by warrenjl1

Just checked out the Acrimony stuff. Yikes. Some pretty loud stuff. The kabuki print is kind of cool, but really none of those shirts are tame enough for me. Disappointed. I hope there's some stuff coming up for us less brave gents.
I'm 5'7", 155#, and 15.5" neck. A medium is slim. You're probably going to end up a large.
I have a medium in the blackwatch hopsack shirt, which I assume is similar. It's is just slightly less fitted than my oxfords, but not enough to size up. Go with your usual GV size.
The Unionmade sale is ALWAYS the highlight of the year. Picked up the red, black, and white flannel navajo print. Great price.
Ralph Lauren Red Madras Sz. S (very similar to sz. S in J Crew) $20 P2P = 20.5" Shoulders = 17" Biased Cut Green Stripe w/ Contrast Point Collar 15.5 Dress Shirt $30 AWESOME Fabric, Darted back, Cut to RL Regent Fit Specs w/ 1" shorter sleeves. P2P = 22" Shoulders = 17" All prices are Paypal'd and shipped with tracking to USA. I will offer significant discounts for purchasing multiple shirts.
Ralph Lauren Red Madras Sz. S (very similar to sz. S in J Crew) $20 P2P = 20.5" Shoulders = 17" Biased Cut Green Stripe w/ Contrast Point Collar 15.5 Dress Shirt $30 AWESOME Fabric, Darted back, Cut to RL Regent Fit Specs w/ 1" shorter sleeves. P2P = 22" Shoulders = 17" All prices are Paypal'd and shipped with tracking to USA. I will offer significant discounts for purchasing multiple shirts.
Tried a search, but came up empty. Anybody seen the lineup for spring 13?
I bought the blue Heathfield on this most recent 25% of sale items for around $120 total. Thought they had been sold out of size small for awhile, but must have found a few somewhere. I'm so happy I picked it up. I had been trying to preorder since last spring when I was told they weren't even going to make it. Glad I waited for the sale price. It really is a great piece. Great length, great sleeve length, nice and slim, perfectly versatile spring outer layer. I'm not a...
Ha! I have the tan suede chukkas with a similar problem. I was eating fried buffalo pork ribs from a food truck and dripped. They were delicious, but my heart sank as I looked down at my toe. Got them home and did the corn starch and brushed the hell out of them. Think I did some vinegar too. It's certainly not gone, but not noticeable unless you are really looking for it. Might give the Saphir a try.
Looking to get back into some RRL jeans. I had a pair about 2 years ago that I bought in B&S that just never fit the way I wanted. Looking at the slim fit wheat wash seen here: http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/index.jsp?productId=13370324&sProdEvar=Recently%20Viewed I'm a great fit in a size 32 LVC one-rinse 501s... A 30 in most J Crew... A 32 in Epaulet slim walts (though they are about a half inch too big). What do you recommend?