or Connect

Posts by warrenjl1

Ralph Lauren Red Madras Sz. S (very similar to sz. S in J Crew) $20 P2P = 20.5" Shoulders = 17" Biased Cut Green Stripe w/ Contrast Point Collar 15.5 Dress Shirt $30 AWESOME Fabric, Darted back, Cut to RL Regent Fit Specs w/ 1" shorter sleeves. P2P = 22" Shoulders = 17" All prices are Paypal'd and shipped with tracking to USA. I will offer significant discounts for purchasing multiple shirts.
Ralph Lauren Red Madras Sz. S (very similar to sz. S in J Crew) $20 P2P = 20.5" Shoulders = 17" Biased Cut Green Stripe w/ Contrast Point Collar 15.5 Dress Shirt $30 AWESOME Fabric, Darted back, Cut to RL Regent Fit Specs w/ 1" shorter sleeves. P2P = 22" Shoulders = 17" All prices are Paypal'd and shipped with tracking to USA. I will offer significant discounts for purchasing multiple shirts.
Tried a search, but came up empty. Anybody seen the lineup for spring 13?
I bought the blue Heathfield on this most recent 25% of sale items for around $120 total. Thought they had been sold out of size small for awhile, but must have found a few somewhere. I'm so happy I picked it up. I had been trying to preorder since last spring when I was told they weren't even going to make it. Glad I waited for the sale price. It really is a great piece. Great length, great sleeve length, nice and slim, perfectly versatile spring outer layer. I'm not a...
Ha! I have the tan suede chukkas with a similar problem. I was eating fried buffalo pork ribs from a food truck and dripped. They were delicious, but my heart sank as I looked down at my toe. Got them home and did the corn starch and brushed the hell out of them. Think I did some vinegar too. It's certainly not gone, but not noticeable unless you are really looking for it. Might give the Saphir a try.
Looking to get back into some RRL jeans. I had a pair about 2 years ago that I bought in B&S that just never fit the way I wanted. Looking at the slim fit wheat wash seen here: http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/index.jsp?productId=13370324&sProdEvar=Recently%20Viewed I'm a great fit in a size 32 LVC one-rinse 501s... A 30 in most J Crew... A 32 in Epaulet slim walts (though they are about a half inch too big). What do you recommend?
Yeah. I jumped on it pretty quick. Liked last years blackwatch, but moved too slow on it. Really like this fabric, though I will say on a dreary winter day the pattern/colors kind of all run together.
Yes. TTS. Need Supply still has it with 10% off with SFDEC12.
Selling a medium Filson Field Bag in the classic tan. This was gifted to me, but I already have a garment bag, briefcase, and dopp kit in the colorway. Just don't need another. Retails for $225. Brand new here for $175 shipped to your door. PMs are best.
Selling a medium Filson Field Bag in the classic tan. This was gifted to me, but I already have a garment bag, briefcase, and dopp kit in the colorway. Just don't need another. Retails for $225. Brand new here for $175 shipped to your door. PMs are best.