or Connect

Posts by warrenjl1

A solid 1.5" I think. Maybe they could just remove the first button all together and just leave three... Thanks for the reply.
First off, sorry to bump an old thread. I just took delivery of this linen jacket and am hoping you guys can help. It has the faux buttonholes, but I need them shortened. Wondering if it's going to show when they remove the faux holes. It's a really open weave linen. Pic:
So I know the conventional wisdom if you are an E width desiring a special pair that only comes in D is to size up one half size. I'm wondering how successful this is for folks. I have a ridiculous wide foot, an 8E in Trubalance. I've been thinking about the snuff suede loafers for my next pair, but I'm really starting to like the natural CXL colorways too. I want to make sure the width will really be there without being too long to wear comfortably. I'm afraid I'm going...
Selling a handful of beautiful Black Fleece by Thom Browne Brooks Brothers shirts in size BB2, which is more or less a medium w/ a 15.5" neck. All are a super luxe oxford cloth. I have a red/navy gingham, grayish-green university stripe, and solid green. The green is the most beautiful green oxford I've ever seen... Not that gross minty green that Ralph Lauren does. All are in great shape and have only been worn just a handful of times. These are NOT outlet/closeout...
Selling a handful of beautiful Black Fleece by Thom Browne Brooks Brothers shirts in size BB2, which is more or less a medium w/ a 15.5" neck. All are a super luxe oxford cloth. I have a red/navy gingham, grayish-green university stripe, and solid green. The green is the most beautiful green oxford I've ever seen... Not that gross minty green that Ralph Lauren does. All are in great shape and have only been worn just a handful of times. These are NOT outlet/closeout...
I'm kinda in the same boat. There's a couple of slim fit shirts right now that are really calling my name. I'm a medium in Gitman Vintage, but usually size down to a small in J Crew regular fit stuff. Think I can safely go with mediums in the CM slim fit stuff?
Nice shoes, but way nicer pants. Dang.In other news, picking up the snuff suede loafers very soon. What belts are you guys wearing with the snuff stuff?
Looking to pick up the snuff penny loafers and some boat shoes. I emailed them about sizing, but I figured I'd throw it out here as well. I'm an 8E in Alden Indys and suede chukkas and an 8.5E in Allen Edmonds Strand. I THINK I measure an 8.5E on a Brannock. Any tips? Will the boat shoes and loafers generally fit the same?
Anyone know the width of the lapels on the Black Fleece sport coats? Really thinking about the camel hair sport coat on sale currently if they are large enough.
Looking for the width of lapels on BB Black Fleece sport coats, specifically the camel hair one on sale at the moment.