or Connect

Posts by warrenjl1

Nice shoes, but way nicer pants. Dang.In other news, picking up the snuff suede loafers very soon. What belts are you guys wearing with the snuff stuff?
Looking to pick up the snuff penny loafers and some boat shoes. I emailed them about sizing, but I figured I'd throw it out here as well. I'm an 8E in Alden Indys and suede chukkas and an 8.5E in Allen Edmonds Strand. I THINK I measure an 8.5E on a Brannock. Any tips? Will the boat shoes and loafers generally fit the same?
Anyone know the width of the lapels on the Black Fleece sport coats? Really thinking about the camel hair sport coat on sale currently if they are large enough.
Looking for the width of lapels on BB Black Fleece sport coats, specifically the camel hair one on sale at the moment.
Just checked out the Acrimony stuff. Yikes. Some pretty loud stuff. The kabuki print is kind of cool, but really none of those shirts are tame enough for me. Disappointed. I hope there's some stuff coming up for us less brave gents.
I'm 5'7", 155#, and 15.5" neck. A medium is slim. You're probably going to end up a large.
I have a medium in the blackwatch hopsack shirt, which I assume is similar. It's is just slightly less fitted than my oxfords, but not enough to size up. Go with your usual GV size.
The Unionmade sale is ALWAYS the highlight of the year. Picked up the red, black, and white flannel navajo print. Great price.
Ralph Lauren Red Madras Sz. S (very similar to sz. S in J Crew) $20 P2P = 20.5" Shoulders = 17" Biased Cut Green Stripe w/ Contrast Point Collar 15.5 Dress Shirt $30 AWESOME Fabric, Darted back, Cut to RL Regent Fit Specs w/ 1" shorter sleeves. P2P = 22" Shoulders = 17" All prices are Paypal'd and shipped with tracking to USA. I will offer significant discounts for purchasing multiple shirts.
Ralph Lauren Red Madras Sz. S (very similar to sz. S in J Crew) $20 P2P = 20.5" Shoulders = 17" Biased Cut Green Stripe w/ Contrast Point Collar 15.5 Dress Shirt $30 AWESOME Fabric, Darted back, Cut to RL Regent Fit Specs w/ 1" shorter sleeves. P2P = 22" Shoulders = 17" All prices are Paypal'd and shipped with tracking to USA. I will offer significant discounts for purchasing multiple shirts.