or Connect

Posts by warrenjl1

Dropped to $55.
Anyone have a 20% off coupon code from a recent catalog? PM me please??
Thanks for the bump. It is a great piece. I'll probably get a medium in this if someone picks this up. Do I hear $60?
Up for sale is a great basic sweatshirt by Jack Spade. It is size Small. Bought new for $120. Worn this a couple of times with just a handful of washes. Decided it may be just a hair too small for me. Looking for $SOLD. P2P: 20.5"
Anybody know the deal on the traditional line stuff at the outlet stores? I found a pair of burgundy Graysons in my size at the outlet in NC that seem just perfect for over $100 off the price anywhere else. Is it too good to be true? Seemed like first quality to me...
That was a glitch in the webstore allowing an extra 30% off of 30% off and a coupon code for another 10% on top of all that. They caught on pretty quick and it was fixed within a few hours. Sorry!
Not to be rude... but do you really not do regular returns to the original form of payment? I'm really interested in that last pair of olive Left Field chinos. I think they'd fit me great, but just can't be 100%. Kind of holding me back...
I really like the olive Left Field chinos on the Hickoree's site, but I'm nervous the leg opening of 8.75" is too big. I like my chinos/jeans around 8" and my dress pants around 7.5". Anyone know if those on the Hickoree's site shrink at all? I get a lot of stuff tapered, but my tailor never does a great job at making it look as if that's the way they came. I feel like I can always tell.
I was about to be all over that gray one, but no more mediums!
Quote: Originally Posted by dmash Which ones are you getting? I just picked up the grey Rudy in super 120s. Those! No one else buy size 30! Haha