or Connect

Posts by warrenjl1

The first time I saw that picture I didn't notice anything funny about it. That tells me it is a pretty sweet trick and definitely something I'd consider as a "10+ pair." I think different colors or leathers would be a little obnoxious, but this is so subtle to me that it works.
Yes. I just went through a return with them and it was kind of a mess. Once you log your return on the website and receive an "acknowledged," you are free to ship it back making sure to inlude the Return # on the box on a printout of it inside. I waited a couple of days too for word from them until I looked again and figured out I could just go ahead and send it back. I returned two pieces of my three piece order, but got refunded for all of it. Pretty cool until my...
Bought this jacket on sale back last summer during the end of season sale and it just never worked out for me as much as I tried. It is a size medium, but will work better for someone that is a 40-42 chest and on the shorter side (5'8"ish and below). Retailed for $595. Details below. The jacket is a great heavy waxed cotton twill with some absolutely fantastic details. Full chambray lining. I unfortunately wrote my name inside the jacket and got the sleeves shortened a...
I recently got some olive Left Field chinos from Blue Owl, which are now shamefully posted in my signature. They are a really fantastic heavy twill, made in USA, but I got the wrong size on sale so that's why they are for sale... They are wider at the ankle than I'd like, but with some tapering they'd be perfect. I"ll probably try to grab the correct size if I can get rid of the ones I've got. Check them out for sure. They are the only decent olive chinos I've found after...
Hey there. Selling a pair of Tory Leather belts. Great quality. Made in the USA. Both are size 32. One is a horse bit belt in brown ("Oakbark"). This one is in great condition. Hardly worn. The other is a 3/4" bridle leather belt in burgundy ("Havana"). The buckle on this one is replaceable. This one has been worn a good amount of times, but looks better with age. $15 EACH $25 FOR THE PAIR!
J. Crew Factory stuff definitely is of lesser quality. It is stuff especially made for their outlet stores. I don't know how else to explain it other than it is a bit "cheesier" than J. Crew proper items. Sizing is worse, less details, etc. The only thing I usually find wearable at the outlets is the 100% wool sweaters.
Hey there. Trying to get rid of these pants I bought on sale over the July 4th weekend. Tried to convince myself I fit into them, but ultimately decided it was just best not to mess them up with tailoring. I'll probably try to pick up a 33" if these go. Just want to recover my loss first. These are a fantastic pair of chinos in a perfect heavier twill. Made in the USA. Pics are from Blue Owl Workshop where I purchased them. Measurements are as follows: 31" waist, 10"...
$45
Help me fund a medium! $50
Dropped to $55.