or Connect

Posts by warrenjl1

p for sale are 2 excellent ties. First is a pink paisley with blue and green shapes by Lands End (3.5"). Next is a Polo Ralph Lauren club tie in a heavy fabric (I believe to be wool, but not 100%) (3.5"). Single ties for $10. BOTH for $15! *Red BB is sold!*
No. That first shirt is a heavy oxford in a classic gray university stripe. The second has two different colored pinstripes (much thinner stripes). The first green chambray is a beefy green oxford chambray. The second is a thinner pinpoint, lighter oxford.
I'm 5'7" and 160lbs. I find their medium unwearable untucked. About 3 inches too long for me.
That's the perfect analogy. More so than AE or AF as I mentioned before.
I may be wrong, but I think I heard this line is replacing Polo Jeans Co. Can someone else confirm?
Before everyone starts hating, remember who this line is for... It's for teens that are starting to grow out of American Eagle and Abercrombie. It's a very accessible line so the younger guys can start figuring out what they like and what works for them. I'd venture to say most of us here in the SW&D forum are 21-35, not who this line is intended for. No need to bash it. Just understand what it is and appreciate it for who it is for. If you don't think it's for you, don't...
This summer I've pretty much only been wearing my braided leather belt from J Crew and my hoof pick belt from Leatherman Ltd. via Hickorees. Both are great belts and can't be beat for around $60.
Up for sale are three custom fit polos in salmon, black, and orange (not a loud orange). They are all size medium. I'll do $12 each and $30 for the set (all 3). All are in decent shape, but have been worn and washed.
Aaaaand copped. The pictures on Revolve Clothing and and Urban Outfitters showed a lot more detail. Looked too good to pass up, even though I should probably think twice about it since it's on Revolve and UO! Haha. I kid. Kind of.
Poor man's EG/WWM pullover anorak for $70??\