or Connect

Posts by warrenjl1

I picked up a ton of stuff at the beginning of the SS sale. You obviously won't find the varsity jacket on sale, but most shirts, pants, sweaters, etc. will probably still be there.
Heh... Typically BB customer service where I'm from. Go in there in a wifebeater and cut-off jeans shorts asking about a $1200 suit and they fawn all over you. Go in there asking about a $70 shirt and they act like you're wasting their time. I asked if they had any blue university stripe oxfords in the slim fit and they sales guy told me "I don't think we make one. That's a bit of an oxymoron don't you think?" I was like uhh... you make one. Check the website.I think you...
My washed slim bootcuts stetch out like 1.5" after 2 or 3 wears. I have to wash and dry them all the time... Kinda sucks. I know better for next time.
I think the sand suede and blue suede would make a great pair for just about any situation with any pair of pants. The Beeswax to me looks a little dated to me right now... As in like 2006 dated. I'm currently rocking the sand suede, but have had the taupe suede in the past. Definitely like the sand color better.
Up for sale is a set of 4 J. Crew Factory gingham shirts. The pink, brown, and black are all small gingham patterns and are size medium. The purple is a larger gingham pattern in a size small. All 4 for $30. $12 each.
A handful of AWESOME ties... Had these in MC for a few days, but I think some of these will appeal more to the SW&D dudes. Great looking repp stripe from J. Press. Only worn a handful of times. Brown, sky blue, and navy. 8.5cm width. The flash makes the brown look lighter than it is. Actually a very rich dark brown. Perfect year round. Will ship for $35-->$30. Next up in a great piece from The Windmill Club. Made in USA. From last FW2010. 2.5" width. Navy with light...
These things are NICE. Just got mine back from the tailor with a 1.75" cuff. Don't sleep on these if you need some gray summer-weight wools.
Whats the back of waist measurement and thigh?Also... that $1200 deerskin down vest on the website is SECKS.EDIT: Had to Tumblr it... Took a screen shot and cropped it. Genius.
I have one of the older 'slub tees' I think. You can see what I'm talking about on Context's sale stuff. Might be a bit different from the newer pocket tees and v-necks I've seen out lately. The shirt and body are pretty decent, but the neck has stretched so much and is always quite... bacon-y. Looks like a crappy t-shirt, not something you spent $35/each for.
Has anyone gotten some of the new heavyweight army surplus type t-shirts yet? Thinking about picking one up in gray and olive. Got some Velva Sheens last year and they sucked. I was hoping they'd be a little more rugged. Really disappointed in them. Hope these may fit the bill.