or Connect

Posts by warrenjl1

Fairly sure they are the same. Even the one on the Barnery's site listed as wool and dry clean only is more than likely the one above.
Might want to place an order pending the measurement on those low straight one washes you have left over.
I've got a medium coming in the mail to me this week. I'll give you the details when it arrives. If it doesn't fit me (I didn't realize when I ordered that this one fit smaller also), would you like first dibs on it before I return it? I got it for $165... a bit cheaper than I've seen it anywhere else.
So the current season blackwatch shirt fits slimmer? Any more details on this before I shell out for one?
Had to get a small to fit the chest. Sleeves were about 4 inches too long, even in the small. (I'm a perfect medium in Gitman.) I also really much prefer blackwatch with some navy in it too. The Gant only had green and black. Just didn't feel like it was worth $185 to me. Might pick it up it makes it to the sale for half off.
Thanks for that. Just picked up their last medium in that shirt. Glad I didn't get it at Barney's for another $20. Tried the Gant by MB blackwatch pullover, but sending that back for the Gitman blackwatch. I don't know why I thought I'd be happy with anything other than the Gitman!
I'm looking for a new pair of dark jeans for FW and was thinking about tacking on an order next time jimmyfingers opens it up. Wasn't really looking at RRL, but for 50% off, seems like a deal. I'm a shorter, stocky guy with big thighs. I need about a 16" back of waist measure (size 30 in APC NS), an 11.5" leg, and a smaller leg opening, preferably like 7.5" to 7.75". What do you guys recommend? Low straights? What size? I'm guessing I probably can't squeeze into the Slim...
APC New Standard. Bought new from the APC website last year. Someone convinced me I had to get a 29 when I really needed a 30. Waist measures 15.5". Inseam has been hemmed (and soaked to shrink) to 27". I'm 5'7" and these hit right at the ankle on me. Anybody taller than that they will not work for. Soaked twice in Woolite Dark. Minimal fading. Most prominent is on my wallet pocket. Crotch area has some slight fraying from my huge ass thighs. Plenty of wear left in them...
A traditional regimental stripe from Lands' End. 2.75" width. Will sell for $15.
I really like Penelope's (shoppenelopes.com). They ship free on orders over $150, which most GV shirts are starting to command. Also Need Supply has the 15% SF discount, which is great too. Between those two and Barney's website, I can find most anything I'm looking for.BOO fits the smaller shouldered guys. Gitman fits more of a broader shoulder type dude. Depends on your weight to height really. I'm 5'7" and not quite 160#. The medium is SPOT on.