or Connect

Posts by warrenjl1

I got the burgundy New Balance 1400s for like $97 after the discount. Looking forward to these.
Fix'd
Just got my LVC 1947 501XX in the one wash. Got a size 32. Little tight. Doesn't look like they make a 33. Do these stretch in the waist?
Found mine on yourlume as well. I second all of this. I have a size small. I'm a medium in Gitman Vintage. Probably should have gotten an XS for a more modern fit, but I think I'm happy with the small so far for a more classic jacket.
Which one? OR
I've got 2 pairs of Rugby corduroys from last year, one a deep wine burgundy and the other a deep forest green. I really don't want the colors to fade any, but I need to clean them. Do I need to dry clean or have any of you done the washed machine? Delicate, cold cycle? Woolite Darks?
Just got my medium gray flannel. Literally fits the same as all my others. I'll measure tonight and edit this post. Anyone got measurements on the blackwatch yard dyed in medium or large? Wondering if I really need to size up on that one.
Just looking for the basic grey oxford in a size medium. Gitman Vintage only please. Will offer $85.
Check out the new burgundy New Balance 1400 they just picked up at J. Crew. Pretty nice looking shoe I think. $130. Made in USA.
Anybody got a leg opening measurement on the original thin fits in a 32? I tried some on the other day at the shop. Fit really well in the thigh and seat, but couldn't really tell what the leg opening was like because of the long inseam stacking up on my short frame. Didn't really think to inspect it much more while I was there.