or Connect

Posts by warrenjl1

Time? Money? Probably aren't just planning to give the model the clothes either.
I ordered the 60/40 Pyutve vest in navy that's on Context. Will report when it gets here.
PSA: The overdyed olive oxford is still at Need Supply in S, M, and L. Coupon code SEPT10SF to get it shipped to your door for $135.
The J. Crew one looks a little more authentic to my eye, which makes me like it a lot better.
I think moleskin is probably a better bet if you are after casual, though the flannels are pretty sweet. I'm a senior in college and can get away with wearing my brown moleskins to class without anyone saying "Oh, wow, you dressed up today." Get me? Very corduroy like in the way they can be dressed up or down.
Really? That's disappointing. Did you try it? I'm a medium in Gitman and have a Gant Rugger oxford popover in a medium. Think I'd be a small? Think I need to forget about it?
Somebody convince me to go through with this thing... How else could I wear it? Over a henley... Over an oxford as kind of a shacket?
I don't know much about their jeans, but I wear a 30 in their shorts and wear a 30 in their dress/suit pants too. Still get them tapered just a bit. I'm probably more of a true 33" waist, but wear a 32" in most everything. Dockers Waders, Epaulet chinos, Levi's 501s, etc.
They are watching Gant do it successfully. Even the Bastian stuff is MIC.
Sz, 10. Around 8.5/10 condition.