Posts by warrenjl1

This was definitely one of the better looking outlet pieces I've seen in a long time. Great shirt.
Link for Billy Reid Private Sale
Just a little more generous than I was used to with Epaulet (Rudy's), but still very modern. Similar to Howard Yount stuff. Very classic. The leg opening was originally about 8.5". I got them tapered beginning at mid-thigh down to 8" with little break.
No love? Got the trousers and they are GORGEOUS in person. Just ordered the Rugby for $99 on the private sale.
I got the burgundy New Balance 1400s for like $97 after the discount. Looking forward to these.
Fix'd
Just got my LVC 1947 501XX in the one wash. Got a size 32. Little tight. Doesn't look like they make a 33. Do these stretch in the waist?
Found mine on yourlume as well. I second all of this. I have a size small. I'm a medium in Gitman Vintage. Probably should have gotten an XS for a more modern fit, but I think I'm happy with the small so far for a more classic jacket.
Which one? OR
I've got 2 pairs of Rugby corduroys from last year, one a deep wine burgundy and the other a deep forest green. I really don't want the colors to fade any, but I need to clean them. Do I need to dry clean or have any of you done the washed machine? Delicate, cold cycle? Woolite Darks?