or Connect

Posts by warrenjl1

They are watching Gant do it successfully. Even the Bastian stuff is MIC.
Sz, 10. Around 8.5/10 condition.
Thanks! Strange though... Medium was unavailable about 2 days ago.
Didn't see a post for this. Thought this guy deserves some serious recognition for a really cool Fall collection. I'll be picking up these beauties soon: The new rugby with the corduroy collars are pretty sweet too: Cool new selvedge Levi's collection too in STF. Anybody else love this stuff as much as I do??
SECKS.Looking forward to the navy canvas rivet chinos I ordered this morning! The navy wool Rudy's are definitely next.
Anybody know where I can find the Gant by MB blackwatch flannel popover in a size medium with free shipping? I know Unionmade still has is, but it would be $200+ after shipping. Anybody know if this is a piece the Barney's website will be getting?
Anyone? Really wanting to add those navy wool Rudy's to my collection ASAP.
Hey there. Selling my Gant Rugger chinos in navy I bought only a few months ago. They are a size 30 waist and hemmed to a 28 inch inseam. I am 5'7" and they still break a bit over my shoes. Probably might even be appropriate for someone 5'8" or 9". They've been washed twice, both times cold in Woolite Dark. Back of waist measures approx. 16". These just have too low of a rise for my squatty build.
Yo dudes. I got a great pair of Rudy's this summer in the summer weight gray wool. Size 30. I'm kind of between size 30 and 32. Got the 30s let out about an inch and cuffed. I'm currently planning my next pair and am debating on whether I should get another size 30 to let out or get the 32 and get it taken in. Would more fit pics be helpful?
For real. The most basic OCBD Gitman Vintage shirts have gone from like $135 to $165 in the last 6 months. Sheesh.