or Connect

Posts by warrenjl1

Had these for a few years, but haven't worn them too much. Too big for me. Good condition.
Selling a great condition Gitman Vintage oxford, a classic you just have to have. I got this about two years ago from Unionmade. Beautiful oxford cloth. No underarm stains, no nothing! Probably worn about 25 times over two years. The only reason I'm selling is GV seems to updated their fit this spring relaxing the collars just about a 1/4", which fits my neck a bit more comfortably. So I just picked up a fresh one. Get yours here for a steal.
Selling a great condition Gitman Vintage oxford, a classic you just have to have. I got this about two years ago from Unionmade. Beautiful oxford cloth. No underarm stains, no nothing! Probably worn about 25 times over two years. The only reason I'm selling is GV seems to updated their fit this spring relaxing the collars just about a 1/4", which fits my neck a bit more comfortably. So I just picked up a fresh one. Get yours here for a steal.
Selling a pair of great looking Adidas Samba Golf shoes. Played in these maybe 12 times and always cleaned them up well after each wear. I have a monster wide foot and should have never tried to fit into a normal width golf shoe hiking around 4 miles carrying a big bag of clubs so that's the only reason for selling. Comes with original box. Price is shipped via USPS in the USA.
It MIGHT break the bank, but I think I'm making it easier on myself by saying it will always be appropriate. Ha.
I've got the opportunity to purchase a HF suit from my recently opened Nordstrom Rack. Stopped in a few times to check the price on it for about 3 weeks now. Addison fit, confirmed to be from mainline (not the Ltd line), with HF for Nordstrom label, perfect size 38S, great Loro Piana Super 130's gray wool. Wondering what you guys thought of this for $699? Is it worth waiting for another drop? I don't yet own a gray suit and think this one would be great if the price is right.
For me, it really depends on the shoe. I think the snuff and tan suede chukkas both look great, but I ultimately decided that the tan would be more versatile and work with a wider variety of belts. I should note that I went into the store with every intention to purchase the chukkas in snuff.In the loafers, I much prefer the snuff or dark brown, thinking the tan suede on the loafers looked a bit odd for some reason. I went with snuff in these.
Any shorter/stockier guys wearing the Gios? Interested in a pair, but not sure they'll work for me. I'm 5'7" around 158#, built but not fat. Pretty big thighs. Are they just going to be too skinny for me?
Anyone ever had any suede Aldens sent back for restoration? Before and after pics maybe? I imagine I'll be sending my suede chukkas in very soon and just wondering what to expect for the uppers.
Selling this green hopsack Gitman. This was a Need Supply exclusive that is straight perfect, however I screwed up and threw it in the washing machine with a pen. It has two ink spots on it that are pictured both around 1.5" in diameter. One under the placket and one on the back around an armpit. Also, there is about 0.75" that has come unhemmed on the front right shoulder. I figured I'd give somebody a chance at it since it was going to drive me nuts enough that I just...