or Connect

Posts by warrenjl1

Selling a handful of beautiful Black Fleece by Thom Browne Brooks Brothers shirts in size BB2, which is more or less a medium w/ a 15.5" neck. All are a super luxe oxford cloth. I have a red/navy gingham, grayish-green university stripe, and solid green. The green is the most beautiful green oxford I've ever seen... Not that gross minty green that Ralph Lauren does. All are in great shape and have only been worn just a handful of times. These are NOT outlet/closeout...
Selling a handful of beautiful Black Fleece by Thom Browne Brooks Brothers shirts in size BB2, which is more or less a medium w/ a 15.5" neck. All are a super luxe oxford cloth. I have a red/navy gingham, grayish-green university stripe, and solid green. The green is the most beautiful green oxford I've ever seen... Not that gross minty green that Ralph Lauren does. All are in great shape and have only been worn just a handful of times. These are NOT outlet/closeout...
I'm kinda in the same boat. There's a couple of slim fit shirts right now that are really calling my name. I'm a medium in Gitman Vintage, but usually size down to a small in J Crew regular fit stuff. Think I can safely go with mediums in the CM slim fit stuff?
Just placed my first order for the navy boat shoes. Really looking forward to them. Already planning my next purchase... The natural penny loafers are sweet...
Nice shoes, but way nicer pants. Dang.In other news, picking up the snuff suede loafers very soon. What belts are you guys wearing with the snuff stuff?
Looking to pick up the snuff penny loafers and some boat shoes. I emailed them about sizing, but I figured I'd throw it out here as well. I'm an 8E in Alden Indys and suede chukkas and an 8.5E in Allen Edmonds Strand. I THINK I measure an 8.5E on a Brannock. Any tips? Will the boat shoes and loafers generally fit the same?
Anyone know the width of the lapels on the Black Fleece sport coats? Really thinking about the camel hair sport coat on sale currently if they are large enough.
Looking for the width of lapels on BB Black Fleece sport coats, specifically the camel hair one on sale at the moment.
Just checked out the Acrimony stuff. Yikes. Some pretty loud stuff. The kabuki print is kind of cool, but really none of those shirts are tame enough for me. Disappointed. I hope there's some stuff coming up for us less brave gents.
I'm 5'7", 155#, and 15.5" neck. A medium is slim. You're probably going to end up a large.