or Connect

Posts by warrenjl1

A handful of the tartan plaids seemed to fit almost a full size slimmer than usual.
Selling a pair of G.H. Bass loafers in black w/ the "beef roll." Classic styling at a super low price. Worn ONCE! Will ship for $40.
Selling a pair of G.H. Bass loafers in black w/ the "beef roll." Classic styling at a super low price. Worn ONCE! Will ship for $40.
Hadn't seen that pattern yet. Pretty cool. Wish SW did more of the regular button down collars though. Not a fan of the point in such a limp casual shirting fabric. However, I must say the ones with the smaller button down collars are pretty sweet.All that said, I do not have an answer to your question. Ha. Might be tough to find another XS with a point collar like that as those seem to be specially made for SW.
Selling a poplin Gap buttondown. Red and black with some lines of yellow and blue. P2P is 21.5" Shoulders are 18"
I know this was from awhile back, but holy crap that is a smoking hot shoe. I wish I had a freaking normal width foot.
Unionmade Goods in SF does some. Give them a call?
Just bought two pairs of Alpha khakis from Dockers. One gray and one brown. I'm a size 32 in the Waders from UO they had about a year ago. Same size I assume? I've heard the Alphas run a bit large...? Used coupon code "leapyear" for 29% off. Each pair was like $42 (from $59). Works through Wednesday I assume.
^Winner.
I bought the navy gingham poplin from Context the other week. Fits about right. I'm a medium in the oxfords and took a medium in the gingham.I'm all about that buffalo check too. Didn't even notice the glen plaid in the background, but that thing is perfect too. I hope they are both that heavyweight cotton flannel they did this year in the two grey oxfords.