or Connect

Posts by warrenjl1

Went a little crazy a few weeks back on some khakis, but these need to go. These are the famous Alphas that everyone is talking about! The real slim tapered version. Had them hemmed to a 28" inseam. Just looking for around half of what I paid. $25 shipped!
Letting this shirt go for a great price. Bought new at the end of the summer last year. Worn only a handful of times. Just too slim for me. P2P is 19.75". Price is shipped via USPS.
Selling a great looking Lacoste that is just a bit too small for me. Size 3, which is more or less a small. Has been worn and washed. Vintage feel, but years of wear left in it. Will ship for $25.
Selling a pair of genuine Ray Ban Clubmasters. Got these for my birthday a few years ago, but they've just been sitting around. I tend to gravitate to tortiseshell frames. Great condition. Worn a handful of times. Will ship for $85. Includes case (however snap has broken off case).
Anybody know of a good, cheap online source for replacement red brick EVA soles? I see Mark McNairy sells them on his site, but they are a little more expensive than I would have thought ($48).
Just got the word from a full-time personal shopper at one of the stores who did some homework for me. They are not making the blue jacket this season. If anyone hears anything different, let us know! I really wanted that thing!!
Yeah. Sounded pretty sketchy. That's why I was wondering. Literally the only two J. Crew pieces I've been interested in in over a year.
Went to J. Crew this weekend to preorder the blue rain jacket and the polka dot shorts to lock in free shipping and the student discount. I was told they weren't even sure if they were going to end up making those two pieces and they use preorders to judge demand. Said the rain jacket wouldn't be out until June if it did indeed come out. Any more knowledgeable employees know the details on that?
I don't know for sure anymore, but I know at one point he was using a Brooks Brothers shirt factory in Garland, NC. I've seen some of his samples for sale there.
Can anybody comment on sizing? I'm an 8.5E in Allen Edmonds and a 8E in the Alden 403. Can I squeeze a wide foot into his navy suede chukkas?