or Connect

Posts by warrenjl1

These are in great shape, but unfortunately are just too long and narrow for me. The suede is in fantastic shape with no stains. The soles have very little wear. One of them has a bit of gunk as shown, but is not noticeable when wearing them. These ship with box and branded shoe bags. The perfect spring/summer shoe for stupid awesome price.
I feel sure I already know that the answer is no, but is there any chance you have the Alden snuff suede chukka in an 8.5E in stock at the store that maybe isn't online?
I'm a founding member and have always been included in previous founding member sales, but I have gotten no word about one now. Is there one going on currently??
Sheesh. That is a mess of good deals. Wish you had some more mediums.
Went a little crazy a few weeks back on some khakis, but these need to go. These are the famous Alphas that everyone is talking about! The real slim tapered version. Had them hemmed to a 28" inseam. Just looking for around half of what I paid. $25 shipped!
Letting this shirt go for a great price. Bought new at the end of the summer last year. Worn only a handful of times. Just too slim for me. P2P is 19.75". Price is shipped via USPS.
Selling a great looking Lacoste that is just a bit too small for me. Size 3, which is more or less a small. Has been worn and washed. Vintage feel, but years of wear left in it. Will ship for $25.
Selling a pair of genuine Ray Ban Clubmasters. Got these for my birthday a few years ago, but they've just been sitting around. I tend to gravitate to tortiseshell frames. Great condition. Worn a handful of times. Will ship for $85. Includes case (however snap has broken off case).
Anybody know of a good, cheap online source for replacement red brick EVA soles? I see Mark McNairy sells them on his site, but they are a little more expensive than I would have thought ($48).
Just got the word from a full-time personal shopper at one of the stores who did some homework for me. They are not making the blue jacket this season. If anyone hears anything different, let us know! I really wanted that thing!!