or Connect

Posts by warrenjl1

Selling a GV yellow oxford, standard size medium in fantastic shape. However, please note there are 3 small ink stains on the front near the bottom from being washed with a pen. If you wear these to work tucked in or with a tie or something, it is in the perfect place and will never be seen. I just like to wear them untucked as well and got one to replace this so passing this along for a deal. You know the measurements... $30 shipped to USA.
Selling a GV yellow oxford, standard size medium in fantastic shape. However, please note there are 3 small ink stains on the front near the bottom from being washed with a pen. If you wear these to work tucked in or with a tie or something, it is in the perfect place and will never be seen. I just like to wear them untucked as well and got one to replace this so passing this along for a deal. You know the measurements... $30 shipped to USA.
Selling a navy Gitman Vintage gingham, Sz. M in great shape, however, one of the elbows was torn and professionally repaired. The patch from the outside and the inside is shown. I replaced this with a new navy gingham, so just passing this along for a deal. You are basically paying for the patch and my shipping costs. You know the measurements... PayPal only. $30 shipped.
Selling two pairs of shorts that came out of the closet for spring fitting just a little tighter than they did last summer. Back of waist on both is 15.5, inseam is 9". $20 shipped & Paypal'd each OR $32 for BOTH.
Had this coat for about two years and wore it maybe twice. Passing on a good deal to fill a hole in your wardrobe. $100 shipped and Paypal'd to USA.
Selling a pair of light khaki chinos from Sid Mashburn in sz. 32. They are only about a year old. Pretty disappointed how much they shrunk up on me! Wish I could still wear them! Great shape, fanstastic fabric, made in USA. These retailed for $175, so get them here for a steal! $60 shipped and Paypal'd to USA. NOW $30! Waist: 15.25" Inseam: 27" Thigh: 11" Leg opening: 7" Rise: 10"
Selling a pair of light khaki chinos from Sid Mashburn in sz. 32. They are only about a year old. Pretty disappointed how much they shrunk up on me! Wish I could still wear them! Great shape, fanstastic fabric, made in USA. These retailed for $175, so get them here for a steal! $60 shipped and Paypal'd to USA. NOW $30! Waist: 15.25" Inseam: 27" Thigh: 11" Leg opening: 7" Rise: 10"
Selling a pair of absolutely beautiful trousers from Epaulet from a few years ago. These are a navy marled lambswool with hints of black throughout. The closeup provides the best representation of the fabric. I could probably count on two hands the number of times they were worn over the years. I let the waist out just a bit from stock. Just getting a little rounder these days and they don't fit quite like they used to. Wool Epaulet trousers are $265 right now, so pick...
Selling a pair of absolutely beautiful trousers from Epaulet from a few years ago. These are a navy marled lambswool with hints of black throughout. The closeup provides the best representation of the fabric. I could probably count on two hands the number of times they were worn over the years. I let the waist out just a bit from stock. Just getting a little rounder these days and they don't fit quite like they used to. Wool Epaulet trousers are $265 right now, so pick...
Hi there. I sent these measurements to you via PM. Let me know if they work for you. Thanks.