or Connect

Posts by warrenjl1

Selling an older GV blue chambray in size medium. This is a bit older shirt model with a slightly stiffer collar and cuffs. Also, the front shirt tails have that round shape like EG or BBBF. Fits slightly slimmer than most current GV oxfords, which is the only reason I'm selling. Need a bit more relaxed fit. In great shape! $65 shipped and Paypal'd to USA!
Selling my beloved LVC 1947 501XX in size 32 originally in rough rinse. They are hemmed to a 28" inseam. They are well worn in as you can see. I have close up of a crotch repair done by Denim Therapy in NYC as well as a few areas that may become an issue soon. This was my sole pair of jeans for about three years. I was going to have them fixed up at Denim Therapy again, but my new pair just fits me so much better in the waist, I'm going to pass these along for a low price...
Biased Cut Green Stripe Poplin Broadcloth w/ Contrast Point Collar 15.5 Dress Shirt Biased Cut Blue Chambray w/ Contrast Club Collar 15.5 Dress Shirt BOTH FOR $20! AWESOME Fabrics, Darted back, Cut to RL Regent Fit Specs w/ 32" sleeves Both worn only a few times. Collar fits very true to 15.5 so probably more for a 15" neck. P2P = 22" Shoulders = 17"
Biased Cut Green Stripe Poplin Broadcloth w/ Contrast Point Collar 15.5 Dress Shirt Biased Cut Blue Chambray w/ Contrast Club Collar 15.5 Dress Shirt BOTH FOR $20! AWESOME Fabrics, Darted back, Cut to RL Regent Fit Specs w/ 32" sleeves Both worn only a few times. Collar fits very true to 15.5 so probably more for a 15" neck. P2P = 22" Shoulders = 17"
Just starting to delve into analog. I picked up an Audio Technica LP60. I know it's no Pro-Ject, but I figured I've got to start somewhere. Thinking about Audioengine A2s to run it through. Should I be looking to upgrade the cartridge soon? What would you recommend and what might fit the AT?
Didn't see anyone answer this yet. Try this:http://msandco.myshopify.com/collections/frontpage/products/camo-canvas-duck-cloth-shoe-bag
Had these for a few years, but haven't worn them too much. Too big for me. Good condition.
Selling a great condition Gitman Vintage oxford, a classic you just have to have. I got this about two years ago from Unionmade. Beautiful oxford cloth. No underarm stains, no nothing! Probably worn about 25 times over two years. The only reason I'm selling is GV seems to updated their fit this spring relaxing the collars just about a 1/4", which fits my neck a bit more comfortably. So I just picked up a fresh one. Get yours here for a steal.
Selling a great condition Gitman Vintage oxford, a classic you just have to have. I got this about two years ago from Unionmade. Beautiful oxford cloth. No underarm stains, no nothing! Probably worn about 25 times over two years. The only reason I'm selling is GV seems to updated their fit this spring relaxing the collars just about a 1/4", which fits my neck a bit more comfortably. So I just picked up a fresh one. Get yours here for a steal.
Selling a pair of great looking Adidas Samba Golf shoes. Played in these maybe 12 times and always cleaned them up well after each wear. I have a monster wide foot and should have never tried to fit into a normal width golf shoe hiking around 4 miles carrying a big bag of clubs so that's the only reason for selling. Comes with original box. Price is shipped via USPS in the USA.