or Connect

Posts by warrenjl1

Selling a nearly new, never worn, never washed athletic/golf polo from Lululemon. Bought it on sale, but just not my size. Sz. M, but fits much more like a small. $30 shipped and Paypal'd to USA.
Selling a pair of well-loved 1494s chukkas. I have had these for about 3 or 4 years and sent them back to Alden twice within that time span for recrafting. They have some issues on the inside-side of the tongue of the shoe on both shoes that can be seen in the pictures where the suede is tearing away and some of the stitching has given way. Asked Alden to please fix this last time I sent to them, but their level of customer service has been well-documented on these boards....
Selling a pair of well-loved 1494s chukkas. I have had these for about 3 or 4 years and sent them back to Alden twice within that time span for recrafting. They have some issues on the inside-side of the tongue of the shoe on both shoes that can be seen in the pictures where the suede is tearing away and some of the stitching has given way. Asked Alden to please fix this last time I sent to them, but their level of customer service has been well-documented on these boards....
Selling a GV yellow oxford, standard size medium in fantastic shape. However, please note there are 3 small ink stains on the front near the bottom from being washed with a pen. If you wear these to work tucked in or with a tie or something, it is in the perfect place and will never be seen. I just like to wear them untucked as well and got one to replace this so passing this along for a deal. You know the measurements... $25 shipped to USA.
Selling a GV yellow oxford, standard size medium in fantastic shape. However, please note there are 3 small ink stains on the front near the bottom from being washed with a pen. If you wear these to work tucked in or with a tie or something, it is in the perfect place and will never be seen. I just like to wear them untucked as well and got one to replace this so passing this along for a deal. You know the measurements... $25 shipped to USA.
Selling a navy Gitman Vintage gingham, Sz. M in great shape, however, one of the elbows was torn and professionally repaired. The patch from the outside and the inside is shown. I replaced this with a new navy gingham, so just passing this along for a deal. You are basically paying for the patch and my shipping costs. You know the measurements... PayPal only. $30 shipped.
Selling two pairs of shorts that came out of the closet for spring fitting just a little tighter than they did last summer. Back of waist on both is 15.5, inseam is 9". $20 shipped & Paypal'd each OR $32 for BOTH.
Had this coat for about two years and wore it maybe twice. Passing on a good deal to fill a hole in your wardrobe. $100 shipped and Paypal'd to USA.
Selling a pair of light khaki chinos from Sid Mashburn in sz. 32. They are only about a year old. Pretty disappointed how much they shrunk up on me! Wish I could still wear them! Great shape, fanstastic fabric, made in USA. These retailed for $175, so get them here for a steal! $60 shipped and Paypal'd to USA. NOW $30! Waist: 15.25" Inseam: 27" Thigh: 11" Leg opening: 7" Rise: 10"
Selling a pair of light khaki chinos from Sid Mashburn in sz. 32. They are only about a year old. Pretty disappointed how much they shrunk up on me! Wish I could still wear them! Great shape, fanstastic fabric, made in USA. These retailed for $175, so get them here for a steal! $60 shipped and Paypal'd to USA. NOW $30! Waist: 15.25" Inseam: 27" Thigh: 11" Leg opening: 7" Rise: 10"