or Connect

Posts by warrenjl1

Had this Battenwear staple a for a number of years, purchased new by me. Got it just before the spring season they changed their name to Battenwear. Still in nice shape, but not in new shape by any means, so my price reflects this. Has been washed a dried and has aged like any fleece would. No stains. Retail was $215. Only selling because I'm just kind of bored with it. Pretty standard sizing. Fits a Gitman Medium perfectly. $30 includes shipping and PayPal.
Selling a pair of Audioengine A2 powered speakers with matching angled isolation stands. Purchased together new by me about 2 years ago for over $250. Excellent shape and well cared for. Great for gamers, computer desktop listening, turntables, etc. Comes with everything as new (box, papers, bags, all cables for any hooking up to any number of devices).
Excellent condition. $40 shipped and Paypal'd to US.
Needs new watch pins, but in great shape otherwise. $25 shipped and Paypal'd to US.
Selling this great pullover from Pendield. Great condition. Just replaced it with something similar so moving this one along for a deal. Purchased for around $125 retail I believe. Selling here for $40.
Selling this great Navajo print Gitman. Worn 6-8 times. Great heavyweight material. Fits the slimmest of any medium Gitman I've ever owned (and that's a lot). P2P is 19". Just getting a little too tight for me. $75 shipped and Paypal'd to USA.
Selling a pair of well loved Epaulets. Still in great shape. Dry cleaned only. Yours for $25 shipped and Paypal'd to USA. Just getting a little tight for me these days. Back of waist: 15.5" Inseam: 27.5" Leg opening: 7.5"
Selling a pair of well loved Epaulets. Still in great shape. Dry cleaned only. Yours for $25 shipped and Paypal'd to USA. Just getting a little tight for me these days. Back of waist: 15.5" Inseam: 27.5" Leg opening: 7.5"
Following up on this. Received them today and taking them out on their maiden voyage. Pic below is of the the tiny spot on the inside left shoe that I would assume makes them seconds. Not bothering me one bit, especially for the price. This could have happened on wear #1 anyway. Happy customer thanks to TSM.
Ordered a pair of shell color 8 chukkas from the Shoe Mart's stock of factory seconds. Something I could have never afforded at full price, but couldn't pass up when an 8E came through for a deal. Anybody have any stories about the seconds showing up in amazing or terrible shape? No idea what to expect, but figured worth a try at the price.