or Connect

Posts by warrenjl1

Selling this great pullover from Pendield. Great condition. Just replaced it with something similar so moving this one along for a deal. Purchased for around $125 retail I believe. Selling here for $40.
Selling this great Navajo print Gitman. Worn 6-8 times. Great heavyweight material. Fits the slimmest of any medium Gitman I've ever owned (and that's a lot). P2P is 19". Just getting a little too tight for me. $75 shipped and Paypal'd to USA.
Selling a pair of well loved Epaulets. Still in great shape. Dry cleaned only. Yours for $25 shipped and Paypal'd to USA. Just getting a little tight for me these days. Back of waist: 15.5" Inseam: 27.5" Leg opening: 7.5"
Selling a pair of well loved Epaulets. Still in great shape. Dry cleaned only. Yours for $25 shipped and Paypal'd to USA. Just getting a little tight for me these days. Back of waist: 15.5" Inseam: 27.5" Leg opening: 7.5"
Following up on this. Received them today and taking them out on their maiden voyage. Pic below is of the the tiny spot on the inside left shoe that I would assume makes them seconds. Not bothering me one bit, especially for the price. This could have happened on wear #1 anyway. Happy customer thanks to TSM.
Ordered a pair of shell color 8 chukkas from the Shoe Mart's stock of factory seconds. Something I could have never afforded at full price, but couldn't pass up when an 8E came through for a deal. Anybody have any stories about the seconds showing up in amazing or terrible shape? No idea what to expect, but figured worth a try at the price.
Selling a pair of Florsheim by Duckie Brown saddle shoes. Sz. 9.5. Condition is great. Soles are great. Just a few places worn on the toes that can be seen in the photos. Selling for $60 shipped to USA.
Selling a pair of Florsheim by Duckie Brown saddle shoes. Sz. 9.5. Condition is great. Soles are great. Just a few places worn on the toes that can be seen in the photos. Selling for $60 shipped to USA.
Selling a beautiful pair of trousers from Howard Yount in almost perfect shape. Burnt orange twill. $25 to USA. Back of waist: 15.5" Leg opening: 7.25" Front rise: 10" Inseam: 30"
Selling a beautiful pair of Howard Yount trousers in brown moleskin in good condition. Just too small for me this year. Waist has been let out to it's max. Perfect 1.5" cuff. $20 to USA. Back of waist: 16" Inseam: 27.5 Leg opening: 7.5" Rise: 10.25"