or Connect

Posts by warrenjl1

Selling a pair of light khaki chinos from Sid Mashburn in sz. 32. They are only about a year old. Pretty disappointed how much they shrunk up on me! Wish I could still wear them! Great shape, fanstastic fabric, made in USA. These retailed for $175, so get them here for a steal! $60 shipped and Paypal'd to USA. NOW $30! Waist: 15.25" Inseam: 27" Thigh: 11" Leg opening: 7" Rise: 10"
Selling a pair of light khaki chinos from Sid Mashburn in sz. 32. They are only about a year old. Pretty disappointed how much they shrunk up on me! Wish I could still wear them! Great shape, fanstastic fabric, made in USA. These retailed for $175, so get them here for a steal! $60 shipped and Paypal'd to USA. NOW $30! Waist: 15.25" Inseam: 27" Thigh: 11" Leg opening: 7" Rise: 10"
Selling a pair of absolutely beautiful trousers from Epaulet from a few years ago. These are a navy marled lambswool with hints of black throughout. The closeup provides the best representation of the fabric. I could probably count on two hands the number of times they were worn over the years. I let the waist out just a bit from stock. Just getting a little rounder these days and they don't fit quite like they used to. Wool Epaulet trousers are $265 right now, so pick...
Selling a pair of absolutely beautiful trousers from Epaulet from a few years ago. These are a navy marled lambswool with hints of black throughout. The closeup provides the best representation of the fabric. I could probably count on two hands the number of times they were worn over the years. I let the waist out just a bit from stock. Just getting a little rounder these days and they don't fit quite like they used to. Wool Epaulet trousers are $265 right now, so pick...
Hi there. I sent these measurements to you via PM. Let me know if they work for you. Thanks.
Selling the world famous blue jacket from J Crew SS'12 in size small. I really needed a "smedium" in this one and thus haven't worn it much. Great for end of summer & fall. Upgraded the crappy faux leather zipper pulls to a real, much higher quality and better looking leather. Chest: 21" Length: 26.5" $45 shipped and Paypal'd to USA.
Selling a pair of Howard Yount brown cotton twill pants. Back of waist measures 15.5". They have been let out about as much as they can be, maybe another half inch available. Inseam is 28.5". Leg opening is 8". Front rise is 10.25". Dry cleaned always. Moving on up to a size 32 unfortunately and these are just too tight. Excellent condition.
Selling a pair of Howard Yount brown cotton twill pants. Back of waist measures 15.5". They have been let out about as much as they can be, maybe another half inch available. Inseam is 28.5". Dry cleaned always. Moving on up to a size 32 unfortunately and these are just too tight. Excellent condition.
Selling a red university stripe J. Crew oxford. Only worn 4-5 times max. Size small, but fits more like a medium I think. P2P=20" Shoulders=17.5"
Selling a pair of Howard Yount red seersucker trousers. Never worn with tags still on. The waist has been let out about as much as it can be and the inseam in 28.5". Back of waist is 15.75". Leg opening is 8". $30 shipped and Paypal'd to the USA. Add $5 for Canada.