or Connect

Posts by warrenjl1

Selling a red university stripe J. Crew oxford. Only worn 4-5 times max. Size small, but fits more like a medium I think. P2P=20" Shoulders=17.5"
Selling a pair of Howard Yount red seersucker trousers. Never worn with tags still on. The waist has been let out about as much as it can be and the inseam in 28.5". Back of waist is 15.75". Leg opening is 8". $30 shipped and Paypal'd to the USA. Add $5 for Canada.
Selling a pair of Epaulet Rudy trousers in gray Super 120's. Great condition. They have been let out as much as they possibly can in the waist. Should be plenty of length in the cuff to let the inseam back out if needed. Got these a few years ago, but realized quickly I'm should get a larger size in their Walt cut. $80 shipped to US. Additional $5 for Canada shipping. Inseam: 27.5" Leg opening: 7.75" Cuff: 2" Back of waist: 15.5" Rise: 9.75"
Selling a pair of Epaulet Rudy trousers in gray Super 120's. Great condition. They have been let out as much as they possibly can in the waist. Should be plenty of length in the cuff to let the inseam back out if needed. Got these a few years ago, but realized quickly I'm should get a larger size in their Walt cut. $80 shipped to US. Additional $5 for Canada shipping. Inseam: 27.5" Leg opening: 7.75" Cuff: 2" Back of waist: 15.5" Rise: 9.75"
I do quite a bit with the standard color oxfords. Knit ties and a blazer looks particularly good I think. Definitely more casual. I've done a few more casual silks and cotton ties as well. No madder prints or anything though. That would look a bit off.
Selling what you see here plus the original black Ray Ban case these glasses came with. A few years old, but still in good shape, just a few smudges and spots from being used. I think the price fairly reflects the condition. These are 150% authentic Ray Bans purchased brand new by me. Just selling because I need something new. Stock photo included for reference. $60 shipped to the USA.
Selling an older GV blue chambray in size medium. This is a bit older shirt model with a slightly stiffer collar and cuffs. Also, the front shirt tails have that round shape like EG or BBBF. Fits slightly slimmer than most current GV oxfords, which is the only reason I'm selling. Need a bit more relaxed fit. In great shape! $65 shipped and Paypal'd to USA!
Selling my beloved LVC 1947 501XX in size 32 originally in rough rinse. They are hemmed to a 28" inseam. They are well worn in as you can see. I have close up of a crotch repair done by Denim Therapy in NYC as well as a few areas that may become an issue soon. This was my sole pair of jeans for about three years. I was going to have them fixed up at Denim Therapy again, but my new pair just fits me so much better in the waist, I'm going to pass these along for a low price...
Biased Cut Green Stripe Poplin Broadcloth w/ Contrast Point Collar 15.5 Dress Shirt Biased Cut Blue Chambray w/ Contrast Club Collar 15.5 Dress Shirt BOTH FOR $20! AWESOME Fabrics, Darted back, Cut to RL Regent Fit Specs w/ 32" sleeves Both worn only a few times. Collar fits very true to 15.5 so probably more for a 15" neck. P2P = 22" Shoulders = 17"
Biased Cut Green Stripe Poplin Broadcloth w/ Contrast Point Collar 15.5 Dress Shirt Biased Cut Blue Chambray w/ Contrast Club Collar 15.5 Dress Shirt BOTH FOR $20! AWESOME Fabrics, Darted back, Cut to RL Regent Fit Specs w/ 32" sleeves Both worn only a few times. Collar fits very true to 15.5 so probably more for a 15" neck. P2P = 22" Shoulders = 17"