or Connect

Posts by PorterInjax

Mike, Appreciate the update on the Ryden boot you gave a week or so back...any word on the alt wine #8 boot that was ordered shortly after the Ryden? Thanks
Wow Spark you nailed it. On board with everything you said except for the jeans and that's only because I never heard of them. This is my 26th year of being a FF and it's a lot of lessons learned over the years. Joffrey, can't stress enough the following: Invest in quality luggage. Take great pains to carry on and not check Sign up for all the loyalty programs Bose is your friend When things go bad, and they will, as Spark said, be nice to the help. Read Sparks comments...
Guess I should of added what I'm thinking in my post. As tight as the 40 was, I'm thinking of jumping up two sizes.
For those with the waffle knit sweater sizing issue, are you sizing up one or two?
Yeah. I have a couple of these awesome sweaters and the waffle knit definitely made up small. Damnit.
This is a big YES...hoping for good news on both of these soon
Loved my 36mm Explorer when I had it. Apparently, it belongs to my wife now.
Mike, I'm good on the price for the alterations on the pants. I made the decision to keep them due to being an awesome fabric. BTW, the inner sewn in tag said 34, the outer, paper tag sewn into the waist said 32. The inner tag was the correct size. As far as I'm concerned, case closed and I recognize shouldn't even have posted here, but sent you a PM instead just to let you know for future quality control. Case closed, nothing to see here, move along
no...hem was $15 each. The pair I received that was the wrong size was an additional $50. Total for three pair for hemming and one alteration was $95
About my post earlier with the wrong sized britches; I did not reach out to Mike or anyone else at EP. Existing customers know with certainty that it would have been made right had I done so. Just wanted to make that clear to anyone new to EP checking out this thread.