or Connect

Posts by PorterInjax

Received the FF navy cashmere sports coat today. Very nice! May wear it out to dinner tomorrow night.
Had to post another pic of the carminas. Sitting at the bar in a restaurant for early dinner and received two compliments on them. They didn't get much use this year in Chicago's winter due to many months of shit conditions. Pic isn't much better than what I posted earlier. Sorry about that.
Heading out for a solo dinner. Wife extended her part of the vacation by another week. EP Barena and EP Carmina boots. Why do I still need to worry about cold weather clothing on April 4th?
Wow those are some awesome boots Unipar. Have committed to holding off on purchasing anything but summer shoes for a bit but those are tempting
I see no redundancy whatsoever.
Shipping notice for my navy cashmere sports coat received yesterday. looking forward to wearing it this weekend!
Bought these online, honestly can't remember if I bought them here or on eBay. However, tried one shoe on for all of three seconds and unfortunately, too small for me. Awesome pair of summer suede shoes though. Really disappointed that they didn't work for me. Priced to sell at $300. Looks like the previous owner walked around in them once and then sold them. I never walked in them. Very light scuffing on the soles. No sign of wear on the uppers. Ships with...
Yup. That white denim rocks. Have worn mine several times already.
Bought these awhile back online thinking I could make the 8.5D Leydon work for me. Tried them on last night and realize it just won't work for my foot. My loss is your gain. As you can see from the pics, they don't have any wear on the sole, these are as new and will ship with the original box and shoe bags. $400 Drop to $350. Will hold hold at this price. Paypal and US only. Thanks for looking SOLD
The single monk is a good looking shoe