or Connect

Posts by abefroman

Not sure what cut these APC's are (they were an impulse buy on ebay). They're non-selvedge, would make a good beater pair for someone smaller than me. Tagged: 27 Waist: 14 Inseam: 34 $30 shipped. Vintage LL Bean Hunting Jacket. Not sure about the age on this (saw a similar one on ebay that said 80's?). Has lots of cool details, ammunition pockets, elastic shell holders etc in pockets. I just have too many jackets. $40 shipped. Tagged: 40.
Quote: Originally Posted by jet Ahh the age old noob sf mistake. i don't think the clowning will truly start until they find his dancing vids: IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I...
and again....$55 shipped
price drop again....$65 shipped.
they haven't been hemmed. i'm sure they'd stretch a bit...they're not even close to tight on me...
price drop. $75 shipped. BiG style measurements: waist: 16 front rise: 11 back rise: 13 thigh: 11.5 inseam: 30 knee: 8 leg: 8
bummer....bought them on superfuture a few months ago.
bought these a while ago, but never really worn them. they've born worn by me maybe twice and have been washed. they're in very, very good condition with no tears or visible wear. tagged 29, though fit me (32 waist) comfortably. $100 shipped...i'll entertain interesting trades as well. sorry about the crappy cell pics, camera is on the fritz.
Quote: Originally Posted by shoreman1782 And if I didn't run, I'd be fatter. Did 7+ on Sunday morning in a little over an hour. Took a walk break toward the end; the humidity was deadly. Little sore today. Also registered for the Baltimore half marathon in the fall. I'm intrigued by the wrist GPS units. Are they really bulky? Any recs other than the garmin 205? i think these things are kinda absurd (a watch that stops and starts plus...
Quote: Originally Posted by MonkeyFresh well when i get hyped when an awesome song comes up on my ipod while i run i always get into this kind of zone and really hafta focus, get me pumped but when im casually jogging i suppose i can carry a convo, because if i ran hard the whole time i think id die lmao but i wouldnt want to have a conversation when i ran, mayb its just me but i love to clear my head when im running Also, idk if anyone else does...