or Connect

Posts by lennier

Absolutely! Definitely not intended to be a blokes only event. The more 'Bond Girls' the better
Awesome, thanks Gerry! The wife too I hope, there will be plenty of girls there, it's not just a blokes event (the Yes! group are promoting it to their members as well).You can be a maniacal villian.
It is somewhat confusing, and I've been pushing for some clarification around branding etc. The simple (and reasonably accurate) answer is that Dress for Success is largely focused on women and Wear for Success is largely focused on men.The 'Expert Network' (about to be rebranded, reveal at the lunch I believe) is the networking group formed within and in support of WFS and the equivalent group for DFS is called 'Yes!'.Simple. And thanks for your support, see you at the...
If you mean the Wear for Success Expert Network Christmas lunch (there may well be functions on for Dress for Success too, I'm not sure) then I'll be there!Non-members are welcome too, but places are filling up fast so hurry if you're interested http://www.trybooking.com/Booking/BookingEventSummary.aspx?eid=69638
The dramatised 'Adventures in Space and Time' about the beginnings of the show was pretty interesting too.
Absolutely
On moustache skill you should be opening the batting in 1923.
No direct experience but based on their other stuff I'd expect it to be decent and good value for the money. If you're in Melb or Sydney you can probably see it first hand in their stores.
Happy friday again gents!Just letting you all know as promised that the Bond charity cocktail party and exhibition viewing event is locked in for February 6 2014 and is now live for ticket purchases!Please inundate the following link and go berserk with your credit card: http://www.trybooking.com/Booking/BookingEventSummary.aspx?eid=69089Those who sent me a PM earlier indicating their intent to go I will PM back with the link as well in case they don't see this.I'm also...
Belated tax return plus trying to get my shit together to fly to Singapore tomorrow. Thanks everyone for the suggestions by the way. Was really only looking for shopping stuff as there will be no time for any tourist stuff other than eating out in the evening, but hopefully I might at least get to pop in to Uniqlo and such.