or Connect

Posts by lennier

Retune in your area perhaps?
I wouldn't be able to sit through it, would just make me mad.I understand the point Nye is trying to make, but I really don't see there's much to be gained by 'debating' someone who's answer to everything (literally, everything) is 'what the bible said'. In Ham's world anything and everything that disagrees with his literal interpretation of the bible is just flat out wrong. Evidence etc be damned. My head would explode within minutes.
Personally I find DB implies levels of formality incompatible with those materials, but maybe that's just me.
Thanks JM, I think that might be the same one I found in Henry Bucks (where it's slightly cheaper), which was the only one I could find locally. I think it's overpriced and I don't like it that much as it's very thick and bulky. Thanks for the heads up though. I've decided to stick with my current tie for the Bond event tomorrow and will look at getting something that I really like afterwards. Quite possibly I'll look at getting Sam Hober to make me one exactly as I want it.
Was going to check that out tomorrow perhaps, with the same expectation of knit ties and pocket squares. The only R&B stuff I own! They'll likely all be gone by then though, with the SF vultures descending upon it
That is rather unfortunate timing Checky!
Pretty much last chance for anyone that wants to help Wear for Success in their fantastic charity work by coming along to #DressedtoKill, ticket sales shut down tomorrow. If you need more incentive than food, drink, Bond, helping those less fortunate and an excuse to dress up we'll also have some Bond-esque door prizes. Henry Carter have kindly donated a couple of very Bond ties. Beggar Man Thief are supplying a lovely pair of Grensons. Very limited capacity to change...
Yeah not 100% sure, but if I get the meeting with Matthew Start that I'm chasing re WFS stuff then I might find out. He has a Cambridge email address but as I understand it heads up Joe Black in Australia so tends to indicate a close affiliation of some sort.
Joe Black is part of the Cambridge group. Also Dom Bagnato it seems: http://cambridgeclothing.com.au/
They're probably best known here for Joe Black.