or Connect

Posts by lennier

Not sure how adding additional analog distortion on top of digital compression artifacts 'improves' anything but then what people like the sound of is of course highly subjective. As long as they don't try to call it 'high fidelity'.
I have two pairs of Chester Jefferies gloves and I think they're great value. I didn't do the full MTM with a hand profile, just standard design custom sized, but depends how 'normal' your hand proportions are I would think as to whether the full custom option is necessary. It's very cheap either way. Nicely made custom gloves for less than generally inferior stuff off the shelf out here. Great people to deal with too.
Ah, so lots of strong shouldered british stuff I imagine? I won't bother in this weather if so, thanks!
Well the burgundy 'official' tie only came about because I noticed that many members including myself happened to end up buying one at one of the R&B sales, so it was an opportunistic declaration rather than a case of strong advocacy for a burgundy tie
Afraid I'd have to vote for hidden personally. Doubt I'd wear something with it visible unless it was extremely subtle. Of course depending on the tie I may never wear it anyway Perhaps to maximise potential wearers it could be something like a special edition of the classic navy grenadine or similar staple (although I assume embroidery on a grenadine is probably not possible?).
Can't help much but if you're in to coffee try Epic Espresso on Hay St. Perth is a bit of a coffee desert but Epic are great.
And I think my flag is fused, not even half-canvassed. And the edges don't appear to be hand rolled to me. Disappointing.
And in Singapore (in Uniqlo's case), which I hope to check out in about 6 weeks!
Thanks Jimbo. Tom warned me that I might end up wearing it all the time and he could be right!On Pinstripe, try searching for Raftopoulos. I also talked to Jason (correction, Nick) some time ago before I went the PJohnson route, and he comes across well enough. However at that time he told me they had a MTO service - certainly it was an offshore operation of some sort, not their inhouse bespoke - starting around the $1500 mark, so something doesn't quite add up. Probably...
Guilty. PJohnson mako cotton, Herring Shakespeares and R&B navy/red stripe knit.