or Connect

Posts by lennier

Thanks Jimbo. Tom warned me that I might end up wearing it all the time and he could be right!On Pinstripe, try searching for Raftopoulos. I also talked to Jason (correction, Nick) some time ago before I went the PJohnson route, and he comes across well enough. However at that time he told me they had a MTO service - certainly it was an offshore operation of some sort, not their inhouse bespoke - starting around the $1500 mark, so something doesn't quite add up. Probably...
Guilty. PJohnson mako cotton, Herring Shakespeares and R&B navy/red stripe knit.
Karl Stefanovic was apparently in PJohnson but I didn't see any pictures of him. Rove is often pretty well put together (and often not..).
From the brief photo selection I saw only Adam Hills seemed to have made a decent effort.
Thanks CD, might have to see if the city store has any. Do you recall anything about the styles/fabrics?
Big Sock would clearly be masters of the cover up.
Am I committing heresy if I ask who my supposed doppleganger is? More importantly, is he considered stylish?
Much as I'd like to take this credit - and I did consider my obligations as decree-er of the official tie - the knit I was wearing was actually brown, not the burgundy :-)
If you give up on trying to fit in to it then I might be interested in having a look :-)
Yep, great to see/meet everyone, thanks for organising PS!