or Connect

Posts by lennier

I'm shocked.
What was his basis for this assertion?
Many moons back someone requested a photo of the PJohnson midnight blue dinner suit I commissioned. I'm never likely to get around to taking a specific photo, but I was sent the one below by a friend from a recent event, so I thought I'd post it. Excuse the poor lighting and dubious looking drink. [[SPOILER]]
Just wierd if you ask me. The clash of styles, formality and weather-appropriateness just makes zero sense to my eye. Makes it a costume.
Reminds me of a sighting the other day in (wintry) Melbourne CBD. Orange driving shoes, no socks, tailored shorts, with formal shirt, tie and jacket. I'm hoping not someone here...
It would also be more appealing to me the darker the green is, but I don't know if that's possible or not in terms of what fabrics Jason has available to him?
How bizarre, I just stumbled across Dirk Gently this afternoon, never knew the series existed, and then it gets mentioned on SF!
These might get delivered quickly enough if you were interested: http://www.tmlewin.co.uk/Evening-Formal-Shirts/Mens-Evening-Shirts,en_GB,sc.html?prefn1=fit&prefv1=SEMI%20FIT
Looking good Jason. One suggestion I have is to position the emblem further up the blade from the tip. Reason being that the shorter of our members may well end up tucking the end of the blade out of sight when tied in single (or even double for some) FIH, so it would be good to maximise the chance that it remains visible.Count me in for one on the basis of the current options, too, with a preference for the wattle option I think.Are there any plans to identify it with...
Not sure how adding additional analog distortion on top of digital compression artifacts 'improves' anything but then what people like the sound of is of course highly subjective. As long as they don't try to call it 'high fidelity'.