or Connect

Posts by lennier

Yeah personally I've never understood the love for PAs on some parts of SF.
I'd suggest part of the versatility of burgundy is that it *does* go with black, and thus the only colour shoes other than black that you can wear with black pants (if you're so inclined). Assuming the burgundy is dark enough of course.
And their knitwear is the one thing that is normally as cheap on the oz site as the uk site, slightly cheaper generally by the time you factor in the free shipping versus no VAT. So with 13% extra (not available on the UK site) they are all cheaper than from the UK site. For that reason I just bought one of their jumpers online even though I'll be in Jermyn Street in a few hours time, cheaper and I don't have to carry it home (although I could wear it, bloody crap weather...
Seconded, but of course not a quick option if you need them now!
I picked up one of those Uniqlo navy linen jackets on my way through Singapore to Europe and I love it, especially for the princely sum of S$120 or whatever I paid for it (half price sale).
Lol.
Surprising (at least to me) when wandering around Milan a week or so ago (and indeed everywhere else in Italy so far) I've seen very few men wearing brown shoes with business dress, almost exclusively black. I had always been led to believe brown was more common in Italy than black, and that was my recollection from previous visits (not that I took that much notice). Perhaps this is a recent anglophile trend in Italian menswear.
Yet more evidence of the sense of entitlement that exists both in Australian society as a whole and most particularly in traditional retail.
Joe Black is one of those I believe.
Quick update while I have some internet access. Arrived in Milan today, no sleep on the 12 hour flight from Singapore which left around midnight local time so tired and grumpy, especially since it's pissing down in Milan at the moment! I will recover somewhat once I find the nearest open bar (that's coffee in Italy, for anyone who doesn't already know). Hoping to implement some shopping suggestions from the forum at some point. On the plus side, visited my first Uniqlo in...