or Connect

Posts by lennier

Quick update while I have some internet access. Arrived in Milan today, no sleep on the 12 hour flight from Singapore which left around midnight local time so tired and grumpy, especially since it's pissing down in Milan at the moment! I will recover somewhat once I find the nearest open bar (that's coffee in Italy, for anyone who doesn't already know). Hoping to implement some shopping suggestions from the forum at some point. On the plus side, visited my first Uniqlo in...
Thanks for all the suggestions guys, most appreciated. I plan to have no room for sample pope socks though, I'm afraid
Ok, so over the coming weeks I will be in Milan, Barcelona and London amongst other places. I have a list underway, but what might I have forgotten to put on there that I should be thinking of buying?
Edit: question already answered.
Depends on the oxford. The white Thomas Mason oxford I got the shirt for my dinner suit made in is anything but informal.
Industrie can be surprisingly good for slim fit stuff if you're not looking for quality that will last a lifetime (which I seldom am in casual stuff). Of course they also have large quantities of rubbish..How much were the merinos? I'd be interested to compare them to the Lewin ones which I've been pretty happy with. Were these v-neck or crew?
If they'd had the burgundy option when I bought mine I would have been seriously tempted I think.
+1
Hmm, did they have many of those Canalis? Any idea of the model?
Good call.Damn SF, sale day 2 and no pocket squares left at all other than teal ones that clearly no-one (including me) knew what to do with.