or Connect

Posts by lennier

I'd probably suggest giving Tailor Store a try for fully MTM chinos in the $60-70 range if I recall. Not a huge loss if they don't work and if they do then you're set for future pairs.
I'm assuming that's what was happening when I was in Europe recently where they often asked me if I wanted to pay in Australian dollars or the local currency. I always said local, which I knew would be the cheaper option with my card. No doubt DCC slugs you a conversion fee plus gives you a lousy exchange rate or something?
Looks great Gerry. I've contemplated a birds eye or nail head several times and one is definitely in my future somewhere! I'm a big fan of subtle pattern or texture that looks solid from a distance but has the extra interest up close.
Actually scrap all that, the Tom Ford in Quantum of Solace was apparently midnight blue. Just not as obvious as the one in the Skyfall poster.
As did Connery in Dr No, a first for Craig's Bond though I think.
So it looks like Skyfall has Bond stepping it up with a midnight blue dinner suit http://www.007.com/uk-cinema-posters-revealed/#!carouselLightbox[pp_gal]/2/
Mr Foster probably never went to Italy :-)
Many seem to do just that, successfully. Returning Lewin goods to the UK with the moniker 'returned UK goods' as they advise seems to avoid any problems with customs. Italian customs probably functions at a whole different level of process than UK customs, though :-)
Last I checked you can still use 'Australia' as a discount code to get free shipping, obviously to the exclusion of any other codes which is why I suspect they changed from default free shipping to this method.
Oh and that sheerwater is for Edifice which I believe is made for the Japanese market. My aquascutum is one of those and the fit is much more slim (in a good way) than regular aquascutum, probably more like a Burberry Prorsum.