or Connect

Posts by lennier

Thanks for all the No Sweat tips guys. I'll give it another go. I don't tend to sweat excessively in general but I've certainly noticed that a consequence of better fitting shirts and jackets with higher armholes tends to be more sweating caused by fabric contact and of course more potential damage as a result.
I recall some gents on here have mentioned that they use No Sweat successfully, I was wondering if they have any tips? I tried it last week for the first time, and despite heeding the warnings and cleaning and drying the skin as much as I possibly could it still stung quite a lot and irritated a few patches of skin for quite a few days after. I assume this isn't par for the course, so is there some trick to getting the skin dry enough for this not to happen, or am I...
Mayer's an underrated guitarist, too.
There's a slight possibility I might be interested. Haven't had a chance to get to the store and check out the fit as yet though. Will let you know if I decide to give them a try!
Deleted.
Have you checked out the Herring Mayfair CD? http://www.herringshoes.co.uk/product-info.php?&brandid=6&shoeid=5383I have one with me usually whenever I'm in town so you could check it out if you were interested. It looks similar to one of the others you posted that you were interested in, and considerably less expensive. Still got a webbing strap, but I never use that so didn't bother me.
Just the angle Jason or is the gorge quite high on those lapels? Looks nice overall!
Thanks TBM! I'd heard MJB were opening a store but didn't realise it was that close. Hard to go past the results and the overall experience of commissioning from PJ, but it would be nice to be able to get less expensive beater suits that fitted half decently!
That's great! I might have to get serious about trying one. So far Herringbone Osaka cut are the only OTR jackets I've found that fit me decently, and they're just overpriced when not on sale I believe. And I've yet to see anything decent on sale. So given it appears that MJB have a very similar cut in their line-up they're sounding like a good option. I'll have to grit my teeth and set foot in DJ again and check them out.. :-)
+1