or Connect

Posts by lennier

Unfortunately you killed the credibility of your post right there Although the taxi driver thing came close lol.
QFT.Analysis at this level will of course be beyond the mainstream media, politicians, and especially the likes of Harvey.
A fully floating high quality horse-hair canvas combined with a luxurious super 130 fabric would allow TBM's attire to mold itself superbly to the contours of the car's bodywork, leaving no visible indentedness. Had he been wearing some fused chinese rubbish the car would be a write-off.
Love Rhodes & Beckett's advertising. Their 'up to 50% off' (the 50 in huge letters) sale has a few ties at that discount level, everything else on much smaller discounts as far as I can see. It always staggers me when marketing people don't seem to recognise the ill will they generate by poor expectation management.
Don't feed the trolls Gerry :-)
Not in the least, it's extremely common when illustrating something generic like aspects of suit construction.
They might use the same makers in the Netherlands (or not, the pictures could come from anywhere), but the process is decidedly inferior. If your custom suit doesn't fit you need to 'get it altered at your expense and record the changes so we can get it perfect next time?' Seriously?Edit. As blah noted above, photos used by many so most likely just stock. Should have read further down the thread before replying :-)
Gym work is often relevant when it comes to fit, though. People (myself included for a while) tended to think I had broad shoulders, but in fact all the 'doorway' width of my shoulders is largely deltoid mass, and the actual shoulder measurement of my skeleton is relatively narrow for my chest size. Hence most of my jacket fit problems, as you want the shoulder seam to be around the pivot point of your shoulder joint, or at least I do for the sort of fit and shoulder...
An unfortunate choice of phrase.
+1