or Connect

Posts by lennier

Forgot to mention that anyone who intends to go should rsvp to expertnetwork@wearforsuccess.org.au so that our kind hosts at SKM know how many to cater for. Members will have those details on their invites but mentioning here for anyone new coming along.
So who's coming along to the WFS networking event tomorrow night? Surely all the guys who are members at least (free food and booze! ) Pink Socks, Checky, fxh, Coxsackie? Ernersto, CD, others whos handles I can't recall off the top of my head! The more the merrier for events like this, and for members this is what you joined for, so get your money's worth! Hope to see a lot of you there!
If they're overall too big I expect they'd have to start again. But frankly that's their problem (other than the timing issue of course).
Maybe it's just me but I wouldn't be shy in demanding that a $1k pair of bespoke shoes should fit you perfectly! Doesn't help for your wedding of course, but I'm sure your mates were hoping for the gift to be a long-term pleasure so they'd probably think getting them right was more important.
I'll be there PS.Been meaning to mention this to everyone. This is one of the regular networking events that we organise for members 4 times a year, and are free for members (join on the night, or you can pay for the event itself).These events are the lifeblood of the networking group and what I got involved for. A great opportunity to network and chat with other professionals with drinks and nibbles provided. Just like regular business networking groups etc much cheaper...
i really like this look and it's one I've done for 'fancier' functions, only using my french navy suit rather than charcoal. I think the silver grenadine with white shirt looks awesome with almost any dark suit.
My wife will be more than satisfied with that description :-)
What happens at DTK stays at DTK.
For those interested, a couple of shots from Dressed to Kill last week. [[SPOILER]]
Pleased to report that my first experience of Bancroft's as drycleaners for quality suiting appears to have been all positive. Haven't examined the suit in minute detail as yet but it appears the stains are all gone without drama (this was a PJohnson that got a reasonable amount of beer spilled on it) and the lapel roll is intact. FWIW Nick Bancroft assured me that they never press lapels flat unless explicitly asked to. Thanks to everyone who provided advice in relation...