or Connect

Posts by lennier

Hi Melbourne guys, and anyone else who will be in Melbourne on July 3rd! The networking group in support of the Wear for Success charity are holding their next event on that date, and it will be the launch of the rebranding of the group as 'Suitably Connected'. We're hoping for a really great turnout to kick off the 2014/15 networking event calendar so can you all please do your best to rock along and pass on the attached invitation to anyone you know who's interested in...
TM Lewin might be worth a look. Have a long cut, sell separate jackets and pants and the pants come unfinished. As long as you like the strong British silhouette they're decent value (half canvassed and reasonable fabrics).
Melbourne mafia: pencil in July 3rd for an upcoming event that is likely to have some broad appeal for those (one or two) of you interested in clothes and booze. More details to follow.
Bugger forgot all about that!
For $10 grab it, you may well find times you prefer the beige. I find a beige trench a nice light spring/autumn coat to throw over a suit without feeling too wintery.
The things you miss when you leave early,
I'll be there.
But if it was worth $3000 and someone had given it to you then you might have remembered it :-) Or possibly this is some sort of post traumatic memory loss.
Jeans with a sport coat/blazer is classic, IMHO. For me the level of formality has to be compatible, tweed or unstructured cotton or something else that makes sure you don't look like your threw your suit jacket on by mistake. And jeans at the dressier end of the scale.
I believe I'm going.