or Connect

Posts by lennier

Have to disagree on that one I'm afraid.
I would think anything relatively dark and subdued that didn't clash with the shirt would be safe. Others probably have far more adventurous and stylish suggestions. Matching to white shoes would certainly be a 'statement' :-)
Sheer heresy Foxy! :-)
I can help with coffee in Paris :-)
Not normally, never asked if they can. Seem to recall discussions about this previously that concluded they (and most everyone) couldn't, but could be mistaken.
I always get a toe plate anyway, otherwise I wear down the front edge too fast. So nails either way.
Never mind me, I can look after myself. Look after my suit!! :-)
At least until we all got the living shit beaten out of us.
Looks like I have the same jacket GN :-) And yes the slightly high button point is my main gripe with it.
Any Melbourne guys and their friends or colleagues who'd like to catch the acclaimed movie 'Gone Girl' tonight should rock along to the Kino cinema after work and help support the fight against cancer at the same time. If anyone is interested you need to get there by 6pm latest, and look for the table in the foyer 'manned' by the lovely Gerri and Sally. Tickets are $25 and you get the choice of a choc top or popcorn included with your entry. Funds raised support Peter...