or Connect

Posts by lennier

True, and I flip flop on this. My previous dinner suit was shawl and there is the fact that people associate shawl intrinsically with a dinner suit. But this time around I opted to try the most 'formal' version.
Fxh and I are as one on this. Except I prefer peak and midnight blue :-)Still trying to find a batwing bowtie. London nada. Paris nada. Syracuse (unsurprisingly) nada. Rome is my last hope. How hard is it to get a bowtie from the 60s after all..
Actually yes I forgot when I wrote this that they recently changed their cuts, generally for the worse. The collars got smaller and the 'slim' fit lost the darts and was generally less well fitting (for me) than previously. Hopefully this may be temporary attempt at trend-following that will cease at some point. That aside they're still pretty good, and I've not yet tried the updated 'fitted' cut to see if that now works better for me than before.
I prefer Lewin to CT at that price point. They (generally) have unfused collars and cuffs (CT are always fused as far as I can tell) and the cut seems a bit better, at least for me.
Actually a lot of their early stuff is pretty good, in my opinion. And The Edge is a somewhat underrated (or overrated in some circles) and innovative guitar player. Bono might get annoying at times but there's no denying the causes he champions are in general worthy ones.
Brief greetings from Paris! Bought nothing in London, bought nothing here so far, probably not likely to at this rate. But at least the weather is improving. #lousytourist #poorshopper Also thanks to @Coxsackie for the kind words some while back, although I'm not certain he didn't have me confused with someone else.
Hi guys,For any non-members of Suitably Connected that are planning to come along tonight we've just realised that the event page on the website linked below doesn't give the event time. It starts at 6pm and goes to 8pm. If you arrive after 6:30 the building security will prevent entry, so either get there before that or if you know you could be later PM me and I'll give you instructions on how to get in after that time.Look forward to seeing many of you there tonight.
Hi guys, I know a lot of the Melbourne crew are coming along to the Suitably Connected networking event on Wednesday, but for those of you still undecided this is a reminder that there's still time to be involved! And, I finally get to post a link to the event from the new SC website!: http://www.suitablyconnected.org/news/tastes-good---holgate-brewhouse-tasting-in-august-2014 There's actually no real problem with rocking along on the night, but preferably rsvp as per...
Yep I'll be going. I've been holding off reminding people about it (and people who are already Suitably Connected members will know of course) as the new SC website is about to go live and I'll finally have links I can easily point people to!It should be a great event, and I'd encourage everyone who is coming to try to bring along one other friend/colleague who they think might be interested in Suitably Connected, as the lifeblood of any networking group is getting more...
Coming in to a knowledgeable forum and making sweeping statements of dubious accuracy is probably not the best advert for your business, if that was your intent.