or Connect

Posts by lennier

And in case anyone missed it Sunspel are offering 10% off on any purchases on the night!
Melbourne gents, can I impose upon you to delve in to your networks and encourage some new faces to come along to the Suitably Connected event next Thursday night? Sunspel have been very supportive in sponsoring the event and we're keen to get them as much value as possible out of the event, in the form of bodies experiencing their new store. Plus of course more attendance equates to more assistance to Wear for Success, and more potential membership for Suitably...
Next Suitably Connected event is coming up soon! Check out the new Melbourne Sunspel store, eat, drink, network up a storm and do it all for a great cause. http://www.suitablyconnected.org/news/suitably-connected-team-up-with-iconic-menswear-label-for-charity Hope to see some new faces there. Anyone who's been to a previous event and enjoyed it, see if you can drag along a mate!
Spotted any double monks yet? (more drinks may help if only single monks are visible).Edit: just noticed PS beat me to the joke, and had pictures. Doh.
Yep I think they're great for basics like t-shirts, polos and casual shirts. And depending on your proportions their jeans and unstructured jackets can be great too. They also tend not to gouge on local prices as much as some, which is a nice change.
Trolling or not, I find it baffling that LM - whom I've met IRL and who seemed a perfectly decent bloke - lately appears bent on cultivating a persona here that one would normally associate with, say, a total dick.
I'm potentially interested since the AA didn't work out for me (wife wasn't a fan! :-) )
Copped a couple of linen shirts from Uniqlo the other day, hard to go past for $40 and generally decently cut. Their unstructured jackets tend to the short side but for people like me who aren't the tallest they tend to work out ok.
Speaking of AA, how crap are Australia Post. Still 'in transit' from Sydney to Melbourne after nearly 4 days.. (in no way a criticism of you btw PP, just amazes me that I can get things from the UK in less time than our venerable postal service here can get stuff between our two closest major cities!)
http://www.suitablyconnected.org/news/next-event:-paul-salmon-talks-at-henry-bucksHope to see you there TBM!